Indonesia All-Stars v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chalobah has looked tidy, what does everyone else think of him?

He's playing well. He's kept discipline and has distributed the ball well whilst providing cover in the midfield allowing mvg and rami to venture forward which has clearly paid off.

it's not like Mourinho already hinted he'll play him in the right wing :dunno:

hahaha... i know but come to think of it we dint have any of our 3 cams today (mata, oscar,kdb). somehow i feel 4-2-3-1 would get the best out of the team.

rofl at people getting excited while we are facing a garbage team.

If we were getting beaten 0-4, I am sure you will be complaining about the team blah blah. People are just happy we look like a team playing some football.

People are overreacting regarding the 4-3-3. Please remember we are facing a very poor side at the moment.

Our left side's been very good though. Bertrand, Hazard and Van Ginkel are running it.

I disagree. We played against poor teams last 2 matches as well but our attack didn't look nearly as dynamic as it has today. Everyone has been heavily involved. Of this was a 4-2-3-1 then it would have been a pivot of Nat and MVG with Ramires or RW probably. And guaranteed it would not have looked this good. That lineup, I would only hope for an in form Hazard to get us this same scoreline.

hahaha... i know but come to think of it we dint have any of our 3 cams today (mata, oscar,kdb). somehow i feel 4-2-3-1 would get the best out of the team.

4-3-3 fits better our squad while it doesn't fit better Mata. But Mourinho wasted like 2 seconds before saying he wants to test Mata in the RW, so if we're going to play him out of position, then it better be in a 4-3-3 rather than a 4-2-3-1 that will do nothing to him if he's playing in the RW

I love Mou :P

it's not like Mourinho already hinted he'll play him in the right wing :dunno:

To be honest, we won't stick to 4-2-3-1 exclusively in a game, that's what I think anyway. We'll fluidly change from 4-2-3-1 to 4-3-3 to 4-5-1 depending on how the game is going. That's why Mourinho wants to play De Bruyne or Oscar in the number 10 role because they are far more versatile (vertically) than Mata.