Indonesia All-Stars v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will he?

Because he stuck with 4-2-3-1 on RM matches in such a way we could constantly see the formation in the pitch from the high cameras. My memory fails to remind me how much he changed the formation during a match while on Inter.

We shouldn't really look at his Real time as an indicator. He played with a 4-2-3-1 at Real because he only had Ozil and Kaka as 10 (both who aren't as vertically flexible as KDB or Oscar) so he had to stick with it until Modric came. The fact that he said he's looking to play Mata on the right alludes me to the fact that we'll be dynamically switching between 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 (the number 10 will instigate the switch by either dropping into a deeper shape or staying up further).