TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2013/14

Steve

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Are you fucking kidding me, for six gameweeks I had Mata in my team and in that time he neither scored or assisted a single goal but when I finally got rid of him last week he's gotten three goals and an assist in the next game and a half. :doh:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was a good season in FPL even though in the last few gameweeks I managed to do a Gerrard by letting myself slip into sixth place. Scored 81 points today, more than anyone else in the league, and would have gotten enough to make top3 if I had just dared make Kompany my captain instead of Suarez like I initially planned.

Thanks everyone for making it an interesting season. Next year will be my year, we go again. :wank2:

I know it’s way too early but the other day I was thinking it would be nice to make things a little bit more interesting next season by adding a private money league (maybe something like £20-50 per participant) consisting of our members here, in addition to the TC league that is open for everyone. Anyone interested?

Maybe there could also be like an obligation for the champion to donate some of their winnings towards the server costs of TC at the end of the season. ;)

3rd place in my debut playing this kind of stuff. I'm tapping my own back now :P

I remember I didn't even know the rules when I signed in and I filled @Ankit inbox with many questions about it.

Well, it's been fun playing with you boys, but there should be more banter between us. Come on, we should come here and be more 'competitive' and provoke our rivals and stuff like that, ofc all in a very playful way.

What were the prizes again @Steve? I don't remember, but I guess my 3rd place will give me something :P

3rd place in my debut playing this kind of stuff. I'm tapping my own back now :P

I remember I didn't even know the rules when I signed in and I filled @Ankit inbox with many questions about it.

Well, it's been fun playing with you boys, but there should be more banter between us. Come on, we should come here and be more 'competitive' and provoke our rivals and stuff like that, ofc all in a very playful way.

What were the prizes again @Steve? I don't remember, but I guess my 3rd place will give me something :P

You will get 40 rep points added to your account I believe. Prizes are on the first page, I am also thinking about making some buttons that you can have under your name possibly for first, second and third. Not sure about that, just yet though. I will add the rep points as soon as I can, just a bit busy at the minute.

You will get 40 rep points added to your account I believe. Prizes are on the first page, I am also thinking about making some buttons that you can have under your name possibly for first, second and third. Not sure about that, just yet though. I will add the rep points as soon as I can, just a bit busy at the minute.

Winning reps is boring, although a nice prize, but people can't see it :P To be honest even I wouldn't know if you added them or not (have no idea if as I write this post you already did), and I want to brag, hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I enjoy your other idea much better - although as far as I understand you're thinking about doing both, right?

Winning reps is boring, although a nice prize, but people can't see it :P To be honest even I wouldn't know if you added them or not (have no idea if as I write this post you already did), and I want to brag, hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I enjoy your other idea much better - although as far as I understand you're thinking about doing both, right?

Both haha

Like I said, next season we can make things more interesting if we get a few of the most active players at TC and everyone puts some money in it. :P