TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2013/14

Steve

But I've still got my captain Lukaku so Ben Arfa would have to score you at least 16 points more than Lukaku with double points. :P

dude I told you that wouldn't happen...

you guys definitely have a lot more faith on lukaku than I do though... not sure he will even start (though he should)

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've made too many transfers already, I'd probably have a billion more points if I wasn't so impatient with players.... now if I go to put Ramsey in my team I bet you he breaks his leg next week or something... also taking Hazard out now bet he decides to score a hattrick next game too..

you guys definitely have a lot more faith on lukaku than I do though... not sure he will even start (though he should)

Yeah, making Lukaku my captain for the round was a gamble and tonight we'll see whether it pays off or not. I could have gone with Özil or Sturridge like so many others but what's the fun in that? ^_^

Yeah, making Lukaku my captain for the round was a gamble and tonight we'll see whether it pays off or not. I could have gone with Özil or Sturridge like so many others but what's the fun in that? ^_^

he's better than Jelavic and Naismith (even if he's a winger) imo, should start, but in my fantasy I don't take much risks.

Except signing Suarez (giving Dani's form) on his first match back from his ban and making him my captain :lol:

edit: it seems like your gamble did pay off!!!!!

happy for the kid (not much for you, hahahahahaha)

Two players with zero points but still a good round for me and I will end up with a score of 50 points once today's bonus points are added. My defenders were a joke this time with only one point total but in attack Sturridge, Lukaku, Oscar and Hazard saved my ass.

It's getting lonely at the top. :Goober:

Two players with zero points but still a good round for me and I will end up with a score of 50 points once today's bonus points are added. My defenders were a joke this time with only one point total but in attack Sturridge, Lukaku, Oscar and Hazard saved my ass.

It's getting lonely at the top. :Goober:

People with Hazard in their team today were incredibly lucky. The assist by the Norwich defender was flawless though. John Shelvey would be proud.

People with Hazard in their team today were incredibly lucky. The assist by the Norwich defender was flawless though. John Shelvey would be proud.

Maybe so, but Hazard's been unlucky not to score some points in previous matches and despite the bad form and questionable fitness I've stuck with him when most people have substituted him for someone else so I don't really give a fuck if his goal was a lucky one today. He will come good, just wait a couple of months and he'll be back in everyone's teams. :P

Maybe so, but Hazard's been unlucky not to score some points in previous matches and despite the bad form and questionable fitness I've stuck with him when most people have substituted him for someone else so I don't really give a fuck if his goal was a lucky one today. He will come good, just wait a couple of months and he'll be back in everyone's teams. :P

It's how you win this game, or at least advance. Take some risks. I say well done to you. I'm just pointing out it was incredibly lucky, with so little time on the pitch. Your problem is, you're leading too early. It's unlikely you'll keep the form, unless you pull away significantly. Good luck though ;p

I removed him from mine weeks ago, but at least I had Oscar ;)

Miss you Jay.

I removed him from mine weeks ago, but at least I had Oscar ;)

Miss you Jay.

The feeling is mutual.

I've found myself extremely confused regarding Chelsea recently (in Fantasy league terms) I can't decide who to have. Mourinho is making it too hard to predict. You kind of need starters in this game. He seems to have a liking to Oscar though, and he's giving a good return recently. That is probably all I can consider, but I'm pretty happy with my midfielders to be honest. Ramsey will have to go at some point, but not quite yet!

The feeling is mutual.

I've found myself extremely confused regarding Chelsea recently (in Fantasy league terms) I can't decide who to have. Mourinho is making it too hard to predict. You kind of need starters in this game. He seems to have a liking to Oscar though, and he's giving a good return recently. That is probably all I can consider, but I'm pretty happy with my midfielders to be honest. Ramsey will have to go at some point, but not quite yet!

I'll fix both things for you now then

I was thinking of you just yesterday and felt tempted to PM you, but didn't know if you still came here to see. As I said will fix both things now :P

I'll fix both things for you now then

I was thinking of you just yesterday and felt tempted to PM you, but didn't know if you still came here to see. As I said will fix both things now :P

Yeah. I've been dropping in for a read now and again, and since I am still in this league with you all I thought a few comments on it can't hurt. :)