John Ruddy

James

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

craig gordon anyone? though he is injury prone. offer him a pay as u play deal...

Released from his contract over a year ago and hasn't had a club since. Really can't see any decent club snapping him up anytime soon.

We need an english player.. And Adan is a disaster, Mourinho signed Diego Lopez because he didn't trust him.

Mourinho signed Diego Lopez, because Casillas had 10 nails in his hand...

Released from his contract over a year ago and hasn't had a club since. Really can't see any decent club snapping him up anytime soon.

Yeah that's strange he's a good keeper - well he wasnt a disaster show :)

Maybe he now carries a long term injury? Surprised one of the Scottish clubs or Championship clubs didnt snap him up?

I don't know what does that mean, but Mourinho obviously doesn't trust Adan, so we have no reason to sign him,

What is your point? Why do you affirm that Mou does not trust Adan? The first time that Adam played on Real Madrid @ La Liga, was because Mou selected him over someone called Iker Casillas.

Oh my gosh, Could you inform yourself before talking nonsense?

What is your point? Why do you affirm that Mou does not trust Adan? The first time that Adam played on Real Madrid @ La Liga, was because Mou selected him over someone called Iker Casillas.

Oh my gosh, Could you inform yourself before talking nonsense?

Nonsense? Adan was the backup goalkeeper in Real Madrid for long years. When Casillas got injured and he could have play Mourinho signed Diego Lopez to be the number one. When Casillas got back Adan became the third choice.

Choosing Adan over Casillas was a childish personal revenge, not because Adan was better.

In the last game of the season against Osasuna Jesus Fernadez got a chance in the first team, Adan was on the bench.

And here is his father's words:

"I don't know why this has happened but the situation is fatal. I talk a lot with him and he is very concerned, we are sinking," Adan Sr. told Radio Catalunya.

"He is very sad and dull. It is clear he has to go, he has to see out the next three months and then look at what options present themselves.

"I am hurt, everyone in the family is very angry with Mourinho. [My son] has to leave because he should be playing now."

Is it still nonsense?

Nonsense? Adan was the backup goalkeeper in Real Madrid for long years. When Casillas got injured and he could have play Mourinho signed Diego Lopez to be the number one. When Casillas got back Adan became the third choice.

Choosing Adan over Casillas was a childish personal revenge, not because Adan was better.

In the last game of the season against Osasuna Jesus Fernadez got a chance in the first team, Adan was on the bench.

And here is his father's words:

"I don't know why this has happened but the situation is fatal. I talk a lot with him and he is very concerned, we are sinking," Adan Sr. told Radio Catalunya.

"He is very sad and dull. It is clear he has to go, he has to see out the next three months and then look at what options present themselves.

"I am hurt, everyone in the family is very angry with Mourinho. [My son] has to leave because he should be playing now."

Is it still nonsense?

1 - Adan was the backup goalkeeper of Casillas, of course, he wouldn't have any chance to play, Casillas is the best keeper in the world. Adán became third Choice because pressure from the crowd, nothing else.

2- I seriously doubt it, now you are telling me that Mou has childish personal revenges? I don't think so, Casillas was poor since the World Cup title.

3 - In the last game of the season, Adan wasn't OK to play, as he had stomacal problems (check as.com to find the proof).

4 - If you are pasting quotes from his family I'm stopping right now to continue with the argue. This is simple the last moth we have heard absolutely everything from Cavani's parents, and I may say no one of them said something about PSG, sense? No.

He is free, he is quite good, he would fill the backup position perfectly. You don't want him? that's different but don't start with the bullshit please, we have enough with the media already.

whatever. Adan is neither good nor English, I think our 2nd goalkeeper should be both. Mou knows as much as we that there are better goalies than turnbull for peanuts, but he obviously sees something in Ruddy.

1 - Adan was the backup goalkeeper of Casillas, of course, he wouldn't have any chance to play, Casillas is the best keeper in the world. Adán became third Choice because pressure from the crowd, nothing else.

2- I seriously doubt it, now you are telling me that Mou has childish personal revenges? I don't think so, Casillas was poor since the World Cup title.

3 - In the last game of the season, Adan wasn't OK to play, as he had stomacal problems (check as.com to find the proof).

4 - If you are pasting quotes from his family I'm stopping right now to continue with the argue. This is simple the last moth we have heard absolutely everything from Cavani's parents, and I may say no one of them said something about PSG, sense? No.

He is free, he is quite good, he would fill the backup position perfectly. You don't want him? that's different but don't start with the bullshit please, we have enough with the media already.

I don't have any problem with him, but we have absolutely no reason to sign him. He is spanish(no offense but we need english players), he isn't that good and he hasn't played regularly for years. Ruddy might be a little expensive, but he proved his class in the Premier League.

I don't have any problem with him, but we have absolutely no reason to sign him. He is spanish(no offense but we need english players), he isn't that good and he hasn't played regularly for years. Ruddy might be a little expensive, but he proved his class in the Premier League.

Oh, don't worry if he is Spanish, I was born in Spain but I don't mind about countries, so don't mind about that. I was only saying that him would be a great backup keeper because he is used to it, and he is free, nothing else.

By the way, I know Chelsea would need some more British players, but honestly in these times is kinda odd to think that this is important. If we have to sign the backup keeper English to have more English players is a nonsense, let's have be squad players to Chalobah and company just try to push a bit else with the young English lads, and that's it :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You