Asier Illaramendi

This is the problem with the arguments you make, you do it not for the sake of discussion but to 'win' and look down on people who disagrees with you. Everything you dont agree with is 'invalid' and that poster is uneducated. I kinda felt bad for you when you got bashed quite hard by people like konohas previously, but now that ive read more of your posts I can start to see why.

Hey we all welcome arguments and discussions, but not if you just look down on people and close your ears and go 'nanana im right youre wrong!'

Wrong, im just not going to be told im wrong with non existant arguments as back up.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll continue to troll you masterfully without even the inch of energy wasted.

Take it.

@ korea, i also took a tone that can maybe be a bit more harsh because its not the first time i had been contradicted by toli by with arguments that with all due respect were not appropriate to my knowledge,and there had been a vibe of animosity between the two in a way. Toli has my apologies if he wants them as hes not a bad bloke from what i can see.

Wrong, im just not going to be told im wrong with non existant arguments as back up.

This explains it really. Is the American dream now to be right at everything?

i dont see what argument you want? i think most of us can see that youre being quite a jerk to toli and pretty much most people you argue with in this forum, doesnt matter what vibe is going on between you and the other poster. If clearly the other side doesnt agree then the best thing you can do is just to agree to disagree, even if you argue until your mouth bubbles you wont change his mind and saying "YOURE WRONG!" just makes you sound abit immature. Im not attacking you here, so dont take it as that.

It just sounds like we are talking to a teenager that is going through that phase, where they have to have the last say in everything.

In an attempt to get this back on topic, here is a good scouting report on Asier.

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2013/05/04/asier-illarramendi-scout-report/

he would be an awesome signing. btw what do you think of ignacio camacho? i would like him at CDM too

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You