Kevin-Prince Boateng

Toli

what's this shit about Ballack here? Balack SLAPPED him in his face FIRST, he reacted to that, and I can tell you, every footballplayer will do THIS reaction, so Ballack shouldn't act like he can do everything he wants.

That aside very good player he and maybe more then that, for 25 Mio he would be a steal.

The Ballack slap was wrong but that does not in any way justify that horrible tackle. Slaps don't end people's careers, horrible tackles do.

Very good player, can do a fine job for us at CDM but he is a cunt and practically ended Ballack's last big tournament hope so he can go fuck himself.

:blink:

Did I miss something?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ballack slap was wrong but that does not in any way justify that horrible tackle. Slaps don't end people's careers, horrible tackles do.

Did I miss something?

It wasn't a horrible tackle, he did hit him on his ankle, this happens, but you noway can say it was horrible like that Eduardo one.

so please and Ballack knew what he did there, it just came back at him and he had bad luck not play'n at the WC after that still, I think the main reason for himmissing was what he did there...

If the argument for not getting him is 'he's a cunt' we may as well ship Terry and Cole out right now. Terminate their contracts. Right now. Homewreckers.

It wasn't a horrible tackle, he did hit him on his ankle, this happens, but you noway can say it was horrible like that Eduardo one.

so please and Ballack knew what he did there, it just came back at him and he had bad luck not play'n at the WC after that still, I think the main reason for himmissing was what he did there...

You obviously don't like Ballack and your opinion is biased against him while Ballack is one of my all-time favorite players so my opinion is biased in his favor. For me it was a horrible and cynical tackle. He never even went for the ball all he wanted was to injure Michael. But let's agree to disagree on that.

If the argument for not getting him is 'he's a cunt' we may as well ship Terry and Cole out right now. Terminate their contracts. Right now. Homewreckers.

No the argument is that he is an inconsistent average injury prone player who's on the decline. The cunt thing is just the cherry on top.

You obviously don't like Ballack and your opinion is biased against him while Ballack is one of my all-time favorite players so my opinion is biased in his favor. For me it was a horrible and cynical tackle. He never even went for the ball all he wanted was to injure Michael. But let's agree to disagree on that.

No I don't dislike him at all, he served our Club well so why should I dislike him? It is no problem if you admit you're opinion is biased on you're love towards him as a player. There is nothing like that for me towards him, and he did get what gave before, thats normal in Football.

But Ballack has quite a history of acting like he was the king on and off the field (shagging a team mates wife e. g.), so I've another view at it maybe...

Did I miss something?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You