Diego Lopez

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its pretty much guaranteed that we will sign a new GK in the summer as Jose always like to have a good number 2 on the bench either that of he will bring Courtois back from loan.

Lopez is an excellent GK though and if he doesn't mind fighting for a place in the team with Cech then that would be a great signing!

But we have Jamal BLACKman

He will have no future at Real whatsoever. He is probably seen ( i haven´t spoken to too many Real supporters) as a sort of Mourinho Spy who was runining the season of their beloved Iker. Twisted as football fans are.

I quite like to see him here to be a back up for Cech until Courtois is anywhere near to come back (which to me means that Cech would come to the end of his carreer with us before). He is experienced, played CL football - so why not.

Why the fuck?

We got Courtois!

No, he's going out on loan.

We need a top quality second choice keeper, and if Lopez is happy to come here for two years as 2nd/3rd choice, this would be a good signing,

Like someone said on the previous page, swap Turnbull, Marin and Benayoun for Lopez, Schurrle and De Bruyne, our depth all off a sudden looks 4 times as strong.

Well as long as he is truly content with being 2nd choice and won't try to usurp Cech then this is a good deal.

With all due respect to Diego Lopez, i dont think he can usurp Cech, he only did with Casillas because of the problem he had with Jose. Cech and Casillas are at a class of their own. Diego Lopez though is much much better than turnbull and hilario.

and in English that issssss??

Well I didn't use Google translate....but from another translating site the article basically says:

Diego Lopez wants to leave Real Madrid. The involuntary protagonist of the last big move of Mourinho at the Bernabeu, the substitution of Iker Casillas , knows that after the departure of Portuguese coach, he will be back to sitting on the bench. Diego doesn’t seem willing to accept this role at the Bernabeu.

Diego Lopez has two possible destinations, according to the Spanish radio program. One is Milan (Italian). And another, Chelsea (English). More likely it seems the latter, which would coincide with José Mourinho , his great supporter at Real Madrid, where he played ahead of Iker Casillas.

thought seeing as its an English speaking forum and as you have nothing to do with your time except look up every minutea of gossip it wasnt unreasonable to take 1 minute to do that yourself before posting...

Not For You...

First Learn how to talk nicely...

thought seeing as its an English speaking forum and as you have nothing to do with your time except look up every minutea of gossip it wasnt unreasonable to take 1 minute to do that yourself before posting...

It's also not unreasonable to do it yourself, if it only takes a minute. It's such a small matter I don't think you have any grounds to whinge about it.

It's also not unreasonable to do it yourself, if it only takes a minute. It's such a small matter I don't think you have any grounds to whinge about it.

whos whinging? was it not discussed and pointed out on here before by mods that if you had a link in a foreign language then translate it?

Well I didn't use Google translate....but from another translating site the article basically says:

Diego Lopez wants to leave Real Madrid. The involuntary protagonist of the last big move of Mourinho at the Bernabeu, the substitution of Iker Casillas , knows that after the departure of Portuguese coach, he will be back to sitting on the bench. Diego doesnt seem willing to accept this role at the Bernabeu.

Diego Lopez has two possible destinations, according to the Spanish radio program. One is Milan (Italian). And another, Chelsea (English). More likely it seems the latter, which would coincide with José Mourinho , his great supporter at Real Madrid, where he played ahead of Iker Casillas.

cheers mate

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You