Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

City, lol.

You just know their fans will brag if they beat our B team. Then they'll look up at the stands and realize no one there came to watch them, but Chelsea instead. No one here cares about Manchester City.

Is this post actually serious?

What the hell?

Yes, I think it is disgraceful to give the armband to Torres who's done very little for this football club ahead of people like Luiz, Ramires Hillario and Mikel.

Torres with the armband instead of Luiz, Mikel, Ramires etc? Rafa trying his best to make us hate him again after all was already forgiven...

This irrational hatred of Torres on here is pretty disturbing and plastic. I'll do my best to stay the hell away from the match threads now.

Morons abusing a player over captaining a side for a stupid friendly, plastic wankers.

This irrational hatred of Torres on here is pretty disturbing and plastic. I'll do my best to stay the hell away from the match threads now.

Morons abusing a player over captaining a side for a stupid friendly, plastic wankers.

Torres doesn't deserve the armband.