Chelsea v Man City

Jase

This irrational hatred of Torres on here is pretty disturbing and plastic. I'll do my best to stay the hell away from the match threads now.

Morons abusing a player over captaining a side for a stupid friendly, plastic wankers.

Well said. Respect for stating an opinion that's not popular on this board, lots of "like" whoring and populism actually going on.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This irrational hatred of Torres on here is pretty disturbing and plastic. I'll do my best to stay the hell away from the match threads now.

Morons abusing a player over captaining a side for a stupid friendly, plastic wankers.

If anything, it's plastic to give the armband to a player just because he cost £50m even though he has done fuck all for the club when there are more seasoned players available and probably our next captain David Luiz in the starting lineup as well.

In case we get another injury, we might have to play Ross Turnbull outfield. (I did this once in Fifa, he even scored a goal) Should really taken more youth players to the US

Lol at this point I would be more than happy if we had to play Josh Turnbull.
:Goober:

Torres has made it clear on countless occasions that he does not care about Chelsea, only about himself. Go read his comments blaming the club, the players and even the fans every time he goes on one of his many goal droughts. Heck, just check his quotes after last season's CL win.

Torres does NOT deserve the honor of leading a Chelsea side.

Torres has made it clear on countless occasions that he does not care about Chelsea, only about himself. Go read his comments blaming the club, the players and even the fans every time he goes on one of his many goal droughts. Heck, just check his quotes after last season's CL win.

Torres does NOT deserve the honor of leading a Chelsea side.

That's just not true.