Spike

Had a brilliant performance against ManCity but Callum like a lot of other English Wingers could just be a flash in the pan. Is the hype justified? Is the praise? Who knows? He could turn out Albrighton or Johnson for all we know. Also does anyone know if he is related to Steve McManaman?

What do you lads and lasses think?

Kyle+Naughton+Callum+McManaman+Wigan+Ath

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a brilliant performance against ManCity but Callum like a lot of other English Wingers could just be a flash in the pan. Is the hype justified? Is the praise? Who knows? He could turn out Albrighton or Johnson for all we know. Also does anyone know if he is related to Steve McManaman?

What do you lads and lasses think?

was about to bring up his name, he's been impressing me this past few months. If we were willing to take a chance on moses then i dont see why we couldn't with mcmanaman. Can be a good home grown squad player and would be cheap and easier to get now that wigan has gone down, good mention spike.

was about to bring up his name, he's been impressing me this past few months. If we were willing to take a chance on moses then i dont see why we couldn't with mcmanaman. Can be a good home grown squad player and would be cheap and easier to get now that wigan has gone down, good mention spike.

Hey, can you edit that photo out of your post? It's massive and I don't think it needs to be displayed twice...

His dribbling is something else but I'm just not sure. These English wingers are a deceitful sort... If he was Welsh on the otherhand...

Give him a few years yet. Hes only 21 but he has bags of potential. Wigan haven't rushed him, he was in about their first team squad for a while just he wasn't given a chance. Apparently Brendan Rodgers is interested in taking him to Liverpool.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You