Chelsea v Everton

Jase

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two Torres one were quite soft but I think we should have had one for Oscar being blocked as the ball came in, just after Torres threw himself down the first time.

Didn't really see it but it just seems like Baines stood his ground tbh. I'd love to know how Torres ended up with blood under his eye when distin went into his stomach haha

Ramires Azpilicueta are really missed on the right side.

Ba or Torres when they are on the wing are awful defending and it's like there's nobody that can hold the ball to bring the team back when we are on the ball.

Ake Lampard is not good and Mata runs a lot but not where he should to close the passing lanes.

Ramires Azpilicueta are really missed on the right side.

Ba or Torres when they are on the wing are awful defending and it's like there's nobody that can hold the ball to bring the team back when we are on the ball.

Ake Lampard is not good and Mata runs a lot but not where he should to close the passing lanes.

ake and lampard cant be good, if they are playing 2 vs 3..or more often ake playing 1 vs 2,3

Why does Everton have more possession than us ? Our midfield really sucks at retaining the ball.

because we are tired and they are not?

Wow, my stream is so bad, I didn't even notice that!

No i dont think its the new one, the logo is still gold and no white v neck. My stream is just as crap btw.

Thanks for misleading me lol.

Lol I'm a bit confused now myself.

Currently (at HT) we're 2 points ahead and 1 ahead on GD. If we draw and they win by 1, it ties up points and GD but we get third based on more goals scored. If they win by 2, it ties up points, GD and goals scored. We've conceded now so it can't go to a playoff unless they do so too. We'd get 4th if they win 2-0 and we draw 1-1 or any higher.