Chelsea v Everton

Jase

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should have had at least 1 penalty in that half

You think?

Thought Torres threw himself ten yards towards our goal when Fellaini touched him in our box. I think that was outside the box from Distin on him then too.

in the centre, we are getting too exposed. mata is way to up front, lampard also always running upfront. ake is most of the time playing 1 vs 2. should stay more tight in that area. beside this a really entertaining game, with both sides having chances even though Everton had more than we did.

Great half that, think we should be ahead.

Dunno think it should be 4-4 :)

But seems like the Everton guys are really going for it - we look a bit knackered but are also trying hard...

I love these open games that can finish 6-5 to Chelsea :)

IF TORRES DOESN'T GET HIMSELF SENT OFF!!!!

Good game. Surprised to see just 2 goals; bit more composure needed.

Good thing is our goal now means Arsenal need to score 3 at Newcastle and they don't look like getting even one at the moment.

They only need 2 if they don't concede.

You think?

Thought Torres threw himself ten yards towards our goal when Fellaini touched him in our box. I think that was outside the box from Distin on him then too.

The two Torres one were quite soft but I think we should have had one for Oscar being blocked as the ball came in, just after Torres threw himself down the first time.

Some of you think real football is like FIFA - push "play again" and all the players are fresh and ready. Chelsea is tired, they can always do better but look at how long the season is. And don't tell me stuff about "professional athletes", just shows you know nothing about sports nor physiology