Suarez bites Ivanovic

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevermind that it's the second time in his career that he's bitten someone...

He doesnt just bite or dive. More footage of the vile little fucker...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&gl=GB&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&v=97C7oA1Sy50&nomobile=1

It was in the Dutch league? who the fuck are FA to slam him with a 10 goal suspension

Goal suspension? Hmmmm...that's a brilliant idea! 10 goal suspension meaning the next 10 goals he scores don't count. That'll work much better than match suspensions.

It was in the Dutch league? who the fuck are FA to slam him with a 10 goal suspension

So because it was in the Eredivisie it shouldn't account for anything because he's in England? It's unacceptable behaviour, don't know why you're trying to defend it when it's the second time he's done it in his career.

Goal suspension? Hmmmm...that's a brilliant idea! 10 goal suspension meaning the next 10 goals he scores don't count. That'll work much better than match suspensions.

HAHA, MATCH SUSPENSION*

whatever, Livershit would sell him to Madrid or Barca for a record fee and he would score even more goals there :P

So because it was in the Eredivisie it shouldn't account for anything because he's in England? It's unacceptable behaviour, don't know why you're trying to defend it when it's the second time he's done it in his career.

I know it's unacceptable but 10 match suspension for just biting someone ? Mayne I've seen players doing much worse than that and getting away with it.

5 matches would have been enough.

HAHA, MATCH SUSPENSION*

whatever, Livershit would sell him to Madrid or Barca for a record fee and he would score even more goals there :P

Tbf, goals are not nearly the Suarez's strong point. He's a bad finisher, but on his best, a world class player. Still, I wouldn't want him in my team. I read that this is something like his 13th suspension since he came to England two and half seasons ago. Why would I buy a player if he's going to miss half the matches?

But his diving will fit perfectly with La Liga! :P

Tbf, goals are not nearly the Suarez's strong point. He's a bad finisher, but on his best, a world class player. Still, I wouldn't want him in my team. I read that this is something like his 13th suspension since he came to England two and half seasons ago. Why would I buy a player if he's going to miss half the matches?

But his diving will fit perfectly with La Liga! :P

I agree finishing is not his best shit , but he creates 8-10 chances in a game. He's a worldclass player, with exceptional dribbling skills :readthemessage:

Oh I didnt know that lol, Well if that's the case and 13 suspensions are a lot. LOL I even read he headbutted a referee when he was 14 so he seriously has some anger management issues that could be dealt :P.

Oh and his diving, Just imagine Busquets and Suarez playing for the same team. Mayne it would be a DIVING GALORE :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2317388/Branislav-Ivanovic-says-surprised-bitten-Luis-Suarez.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

He told Serbian newspaper Vecernje Novosti: ‘When it happened I was really surprised and of course shocked.

‘But when the match ended, it all cooled down. I almost forgot about everything.

‘The next day we talked on the phone and I accepted his apology. I didn't attack him for what he done but I also didn't defend him.’

‘But I forgive him. For me, that can happen. But I really don't care too much.’

The bite CAN happen? On the pitch?? :o