Lamps and Luiz fall out?

dumps

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I do not blame Frank. He must be getting tired to see Luiz playing so shitty.

I take it you haven't watched many of our games lately? Or you know absolutely fuck all about football, take your pick.

Personally, I do not blame Frank. He must be getting tired to see Luiz playing so shitty.

Even Frank is not very happy to see Luiz taking every free kick possible.

Frank has been around for years & for him to see Luiz muscling his way around, trying to take over, I do not feel, he is ready & he should be allowed to.

If that was the reason that is really petty and teenage girl like. I doubt it's anything. Just the media taking an on pitch disagreement way out of proportion. It happens in every team.

Edit: everyone has pointed out this point. You sir are just too gullible to think anything else othe than what the papers say

Nothing major I would expect. Things like this happen all the time when a team is used to winning and there are players who actually really deeply care and love their team and club. Emotions are high, pressure has made you nervous and you have a difference of opinion with your teammate. You shout like idiots at each other and after 10 mins you start laughing the loss away and looking forward to the next game. Saw it, experienced it and done it bunch of times...

I'm not surprised it was Luiz who was arguing with Lamps though. The moment he came here, I noticed that he is loud, charismatic and not afraid to say what he thinks. True captain material I must say, and for me, our future captain. If he had the balls to get into a fight with Lampard, it just shows you he doesn't care who he's talking to (in a positive way), and it's just the right mindset for a CB and a potential captain.

He has also shown that he has the balls to step up when matters when he took a few penalties, and his usual free kicks show that he works extra on training.

Of course, media are right there to blow things out of proportion...well stick it up your arse :wank2:

If that was the reason that is really petty and teenage girl like. I doubt it's anything. Just the media taking an on pitch disagreement way out of proportion. It happens in every team.

Edit: everyone has pointed out this point. You sir are just too gullible to think anything else othe than what the papers say

I do not believe, it´s anything major. I even said so.

However, I believe Frank is not too happy about Luiz performances or him gobbling all those kicks.

Frank stands aside, but certainly did not look too happy, then.

As for Luiz being the captain of Chelsea, I disagree.

I would rather see Mata taking over the captaincy. Much more suited for it.

Biggest none story I have ever read and the classic English media trying anything to upset the apple cart.

I think it's that bad I feel sorry for the person starting this thread.

I was more after a video of it or confirmation of it happening because I didn't see it. not that i was concerned that our team had fallen apart as the media wishes, like i said, i know this kind of things happen all the time, i just wanted to see it :P

I do not believe, it´s anything major. I even said so.

However, I believe Frank is not too happy about Luiz performances or him gobbling all those kicks.

Frank stands aside, but certainly did not look too happy, then.

As for Luiz being the captain of Chelsea, I disagree.

I would rather see Mata taking over the captaincy. Much more suited for it.

As much as i love Mata (and i think we all do) i dont think hes sutied to be a captain. he would need a lot of work on his authority and vocal point, he just doesnt seem like the kind of player to be happy to order people around and have that vocal confidence. Terry, Lamps, Cech are all capable of being vocal. Luiz would be there as well and i do think after hes matrued a bit further he would make a great captain.

I was more after a video of it or confirmation of it happening because I didn't see it. not that i was concerned that our team had fallen apart as the media wishes, like i said, i know this kind of things happen all the time, i just wanted to see it :P

As much as i love Mata (and i think we all do) i dont think hes sutied to be a captain. he would need a lot of work on his authority and vocal point, he just doesnt seem like the kind of player to be happy to order people around and have that vocal confidence. Terry, Lamps, Cech are all capable of being vocal. Luiz would be there as well and i do think after hes matrued a bit further he would make a great captain.

One do not need to be vocal mouth to command authority. Where does it say one needs to shout ?

These three you mentioned, only Cech seems appropriate for me. JT, Frank won´t be around much longer.

Personally, I do not want to see Luiz as the team´s captain. Not mature enough, for me.