Lamps and Luiz fall out?

dumps

read this on a gossip column this morning:

Chelsea manager Rafael Benitez has shrugged off an argument between Frank Lampard and David Luiz. The pair clashed as they left the pitch at the end of the first half of Chelsea's Europa League tie against Rubin Kazan.

full report: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/11/frank-lampard-david-luiz-chelsea

anybody see this/have a video of it? i didn't see this at all.

I know it happens a lot and it means nothing, just suprising for those two.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamps wasn't happy with Luiz' defending for the shot they had right at the end of the half (Gokdenhiz?) that Cech brilliantly saved. Cech and Benayoun had to usher them down the tunnel because things were quite heated.

Just two big personalities clashing. I wouldn't worry about it. I'd be more worried about their apathy to the Europa League in general.

Unless their relationship degrades to the point of no return...

I don't want to sound like I know them personally but they don't seem like guys who would take things personally, especially over something so petty in retrospect.

I have my best friend and we argue all the fucking time (others say its hilarious when we argue), but in the end we are still great friends.

Im ''happy'' to see them argue cuz if you dont, there is something more wrong then if you do. All in all as the guy above said at least they give shit about match and game etc.

Personally, I do not blame Frank. He must be getting tired to see Luiz playing so shitty.

Even Frank is not very happy to see Luiz taking every free kick possible.

Frank has been around for years & for him to see Luiz muscling his way around, trying to take over, I do not feel, he is ready & he should be allowed to.

Personally, I do not blame Frank. He must be getting tired to see Luiz playing so shitty.

Even Frank is not very happy to see Luiz taking every free kick possible.

Frank has been around for years & for him to see Luiz muscling his way around, trying to take over, I do not feel, he is ready & he should be allowed to.

Whaat did I just read!! :fainthv9:

And here I thought the news article took the situation too far :blink:

Who remembers Ivanovic & Cech clash against Liverpool in the 2010/2011 season at Stamford Bridge ? :wub: That is nothing compared to that one.

As Alex said, its a good thing, I just hope Luiz isn't talking that much knowing that Lampard is going <_<