Unpopular Opinions

Santiago.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Think hot saloons (AMG E class's, BMW M5's Audi RS6's all that type) are nicer than super cars and those modded cars :3, there's a certain charm to what makes me like them thoug not saying i dislike supercars or modded cars, i just like hot saloons the best :D, snugglymobiles X)

I never will get fully gaming laptops?, i mean If i want to game on a PC i frankly would invest in a big desktop which would run rings around a Gaming laptop (and save some money possibly too) i could only get them if you want to game while out and about?.

Pink is a beautiful colour which is sadly only seen as a overly sparkly barbie colour, as someone that's doing art i would love to use pink more, very lovely colour X).

TF2 community is one of the worst gaming communities i've ever seen, "they respect eachover" (which i've seen written a few times) is complete BS, I've seen the F2P insult slurred around, i've seen the raging the people that scam, i've seen even plugins that block players who bought the game for free from joining a server (yep, blocking a player who may have discovered the game after it became free..from playing on a server), i mean that just...no man

that what im saying is very typical of the TF2 community, they don't respect eachover fully..it's BS anti F2P stuff..all that, im sorry speaking as someone that bought the game this would actually make me sick to the spooch if i let it bug me, community of it STINKS of elitism, which is a shame cause the game itself is Very very good, the cod nitpicking too, okay i guess COD Isn't the most popular of games but ffs they have to take the presumptions that any player struggling to get to grips with the game or makes this error or that error is a "F2P noob/COD player"

But generally as said i learned not to bother with them, not all of them are bad but unlike what is said they have their bad too they ain't all good like it seems they think they are.

btw i love tf2 :D, so before any charging/charged raging fanboy comes to register this forum to pick at me, i i'm just stating what i think regardless if i like the game or not. and in the end..it's just a game.

Mata will be dropped from the team by January...

I don't think it's as soon as January, but it's clear to me Mourinho likes others' style better and if the right amount of money for him comes and the team works with the other options (especially playing as a CAM), they'll just do it. so I can see him being the first to leave the team, but I suppose he'll stay at least until the end of the season. If I had to bet I'd say he'd leave then or even later.

I don't think it's as soon as January, but it's clear to me Mourinho likes others' style better and if the right amount of money for him comes and the team works with the other options (especially playing as a CAM), they'll just do it. so I can see him being the first to leave the team, but I suppose he'll stay at least until the end of the season. If I had to bet I'd say he'd leave then or even later.

You got me wrong, Mata wont leave, it is just that (IMO) he wont be a first team player anymore...

You got me wrong, Mata wont leave, it is just that (IMO) he wont be a first team player anymore...

And I think as a consequence of that he will leave...

I think Kevin or Oscar may take his place from the team if he doesn't adapt to Mourinho's style...

And I think as a consequence of that he will leave...

I think Kevin or Oscar may take his place from the team if he doesn't adapt to Mourinho's style...

And why is that? Chelsea needs to have at least one great player as an extra option for creativity!

We are a big club playing in the toughest tournaments in the world, without a top striker who will give us a 30 goal season...We need versatility and a reliable plan B for our attacking trio.

Schurrle and Moses (who is better than Neymar, lol) are nowhere to be trusted. So, if Mata leaves and any of Hazard-Oscar-KDB gets injured or suspended, what do we do?

And why is that? Chelsea needs to have at least one great player as an extra option for creativity!

We are a big club playing in the toughest tournaments in the world, without a top striker who will give us a 30 goal season...We need versatility and a reliable plan B for our attacking trio.

Schurrle and Moses (who is better than Neymar, lol) are nowhere to be trusted. So, if Mata leaves and any of Hazard-Oscar-KDB gets injured or suspended, what do we do?

I said I think will happen, not that I want it to happen...

I said I think will happen, not that I want it to happen...

I know, but still!

I dont see any reasons nor scenarios for it to happen.

Mata loves the club, the fans love him and Jose will definitely want a quality bench option...

Not sure if unpopular or not but all those people who stay at home and have about 8 kids and claim every fucking benefit under the sun should be made to clear dog shit from grass verges, trim over grown hedges, litter pick, cut peoples front gardens, clean shop fronts or do anything to cut costs from employing local council workers that are complete fucking jobsworths and get these sponging cunts back into working.

Lazy, uneducated arseholes.