• Hazard(sub)
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4-1 would have been completely different and game over. 3-1 is still dangerous I believe.

Luckily, the second leg is played in Moscow and not in Kazan.

"Жозе Моуринью, Жозе Моуринью" - поют болельщики на трибуне. Думаю, он сейчас смотрит этот матч. Всё-таки переход в "Челси" летом, похоже, состоится.

"Jose Mourinho Jose Mourinho" - singing fans in the stands. I think he's watching the match. Still, the transition to the "Chelsea" in the summer, it seems to take place.

Told y'all Yossi > Marko. But I also said Yossi > Torres haha, maybe so but Torres was clowning on em fools tonight. Why can't he play like that more often. Mata was great too, Lampard and Ramires had horrible games especially Lamps, shockingly bad.

Bertrand also had a good game, not as good as Azpi in the build-up but reliable as a defender and did decent enough attacking wise.

Unless Bale broke something, he could be back in a couple of weeks, could be just a strain. Athletes, especially of his calibre usually have god-like ankle muscles. (However I'm thinking from a basketball point of view since that's happened to me several times so naturally the muscle doesn't get strained much anymore but might not be the same for football).