• Lampard
    • Moses
    • Mata
    • Benayoun
    • Torres
    • Hazard(sub)
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

This should be enough for a ban, dont you think? At least a suspension...

One does simply not use "inho" if not a Brazilian or a Brazilian player!

Do you prefer Bertrandao?! :P

I was actually referring to the incident when he got past 3 players like a Brazilian.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for going off topic, why do you feel the need to insult Mourinho at any given opportunity?

Mourinho's reputation does not rely on Ronaldo one bit. Mourinho was acknowledged as one of the best (if not the best) managers in the world by many before he was at Real, surely even you know that.

rupert is just one u from a rupture ,,,its caused by being such a wanker, like sexual transmitted diseases he is best ignored

rupert is just one u from a rupture ,,,its caused by being such a wanker, like sexual transmitted diseases he is best ignored

No, I don't know that. I know he is the most expensive manager in the world. At Chelsea, for example, he spent quarter of a billion pounds i.e. 250,000 pounds and he got sacked.

That's it, meaning we just can't send there reserves and youth. If that was 4-1 it would be safer. Now we can't really rest the players before the Man City game.

thats very harsh.

i mean y cant a team like

cech

iva luiz JT pf

ake lamps

moses yossi marin

torres

do the job. the main point is resting MAZACAR, rambo+mikel and our full backs(azpi and bert).

well done torres, worked your bollox off esp when we didn't have the ball......ryan was also good and as usual mata...

but fcuk me how poor were ramires and lamps...lamps name not mentioned 1st 15 and from then on both him and ramires kept giving the ball away...not even under pressure......

bad injury to bale, but remember mata done that against utd at OT and was still available next game...........not wishing him bad but would be nice to see him rested for 6-7 weeks

thats very harsh.

i mean y cant a team like

cech

iva luiz JT pf

ake lamps

moses yossi marin

torres

do the job. the main point is resting MAZACAR, rambo+mikel and our full backs(azpi and bert).

Resting the three attacking midfielders is important...but I highly doubt Rafa would leave all of them out of the away leg.

Nice team selection, I'd probably change Yossi for Oscar.

Resting the three attacking midfielders is important...but I highly doubt Rafa would leave all of them out of the away leg.

Nice team selection, I'd probably change Yossi for Oscar.

oscar without mata and hazard seems to be like a fish out of water. instead of a link up player, he plays the role of a 2nd striker. 2 times we have tried that, and it has gone real bad (qpr at home and southampton last week).

Must say it was a joy to see Hazard & Mata playing together. Even though it was a couple of minutes, the danger for Kazan increased. So glad that Hazard is on my team :D Oh & Bert looked funky fresh out there today. Getting up the pitch & sending in dangerous crosses. Also playing some d & halting some Rubin runs. That Rubin guy is tuff, but I think The Chels will do him.

By the way there is no better long range passing defender with two feet than JT. His distribution from defence is incredible at times, just quality.

Also, Mata's first touch to get the ball under control is a joy to be hold, he plucks it from the air like it's on string....Again, joy to watch.