• Hazard(sub)
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless Bale broke something, he could be back in a couple of weeks, could be just a strain. Athletes, especially of his calibre usually have god-like ankle muscles. (However I'm thinking from a basketball point of view since that's happened to me several times so naturally the muscle doesn't get strained much anymore but might not be the same for football).

See I told y'all it'd be a simple walk :P. I even prediced Fernando would score a double, omfg he absolutely nailed it to perfection haha xD Nando was pretty good tonight, but Yossi Benayoun stoled the show, I mean his workrate and passion was absolutely worth watching =D

Fernando Torres, take a bow. Easily his best performance for us. Forget the goals - as well taken as the second was, and full marks for persistence for his first, mind. His hold-up play was brilliant, absolutely top notch centre-forward play. Linked the play very well considering he had no support from Lampard and Ramires, he wasn't afraid to take on his man and showed some excellent ball control.

I'm delighted with the win, but even more ecstatic about how well he, Moses and Mata played tonight. Really positive performance and two big wins in two quarter-finals in four days; you can't ask for more!

Unless Bale broke something, he could be back in a couple of weeks, could be just a strain. Athletes, especially of his calibre usually have god-like ankle muscles. (However I'm thinking from a basketball point of view since that's happened to me several times so naturally the muscle doesn't get strained much anymore but might not be the same for football).

Yeah, but that fast movement with that ankle positioning doesn't look good. Even if he hasn't broke it, he could have torn it which would still be 4-5 weeks. The season only has 7/8 weeks left, Could be really significant.

Just on my way home from the game, very happy.

Torres looked good, my only complaint is that I was fucking freezing.

And to too top it off just heard bales out for the season.

Fernando Torres, take a bow. Easily his best performance for us. Forget the goals - as well taken as the second was, and full marks for persistence for his first, mind. His hold-up play was brilliant, absolutely top notch centre-forward play. Linked the play very well considering he had no support from Lampard and Ramires, he wasn't afraid to take on his man and showed some excellent ball control.

I'm delighted with the win, but even more ecstatic about how well he, Moses and Mata played tonight. Really positive performance and two big wins in two quarter-finals in four days; you can't ask for more!

I thought it was Torres' best game ,,but my MOM still Mata ...he just runs the show ...

Torres: Wauw just wauw

Lampard: not a good game ( not to say a very bad one) but okay it's Lamps he proved enough already

Mata: good game but what do you expect?

BUT

Marin: What the Fuck?? I mean sorry, that guy is really not proving he's Chelsea material. I do not think he will ever become a good Chelsea player to be fair.

Like someone else said before; he runs like a headless chicken, and I also feel he's running in the way of our other and better creative players.

Sorry but I think we need to sell him and rather sooner than later. We should have loaned out Marin this season and used Kevin de Bruyne instead as a first

team player.

Am I the only one who still feels Kazan can do a lot of damage in the second leg? I'm not so satisfied with the scoreline.

2-0 win for them gets em through, def not over yet, but shouldn't worry too much we should be able to get at least 1 goal there and I don't see em putting 3 past us.