Chelsea v Man Utd

Jase

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun Fact: Chelsea have failed to win any of their games prior to facing Manchester United in the last 4 occasions - D1 L3.

1. Steaua 1-0 Chelsea, Man United 2-2 Chelsea

2. Shakhtar 2-1 Chelsea, Chelsea 2-3 Man United

3. Chelsea 2-3 Man United, Chelsea 5-4 Man United

4. Swansea 1-1 Chelsea, Chelsea 3-3 Man United

considering the fact that the only matches we win are the useless ones which end up having no actual consequences on the sum total, i think we ll win this match and then lose to city..

In true pyrrhic victory style expect injuries and suspensions which will weaken the team even further.

The Carling Cup campaign is a big reason why we're in this mess because we treat that piece of shit like the World Cup.

In true pyrrhic victory style expect injuries and suspensions which will weaken the team even further.

The Carling Cup campaign is a big reason why we're in this mess because we treat that piece of shit like the World Cup.

i dont think thats all. we ll end up playing 120 minutes of football for mata and hazard, then play them against rubin kazan on thursday and then deem them not fit enough for the sunderland game, hence losing 2 or 3 pointts.

Fun Fact: Chelsea have failed to win any of their games prior to facing Manchester United in the last 4 occasions - D1 L3.

1. Steaua 1-0 Chelsea, Man United 2-2 Chelsea

2. Shakhtar 2-1 Chelsea, Chelsea 2-3 Man United

3. Chelsea 2-3 Man United, Chelsea 5-4 Man United

4. Swansea 1-1 Chelsea, Chelsea 3-3 Man United

I wouldn't exactly call it a fun fact... :D

Over our last 4 games vs united, the score is 12-12.

Not too bad considering how far away we are in the league. The main difference between the teams is united play bad and win... We don't.

Hopefully Hazard will play on the left up against Rafael and make an arse of him. Hes the weakness in United's team and he will start no doubt.

Rafael walked of the united game today injured, Hope we get to see Hazard vs Smalling! :D

Rafael walked of the united game today injured, Hope we get to see Hazard vs Smalling! :D

Hopefully we'll get to see Ba vs Rio too, I remember when Newcastle beat United 3-1 last season he absolutely bullied him and Evans and scored a peach.