Chelsea v Man Utd

Jase

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Hernandez plays against us I just know he will score. It is about how much we score to counter attack that.

About to write the same thing. Hernandez scoring is pretty much a given, though we know from recent history the game will probably be high scoring, as our defence and mid is shaky and so is theirs. I actually think we will win it.

3-2.

Rooney has also never won it.

Yeah, Rooney is fine if he wins it but i don't want that cunt Rio to win it. Pretty sure next year, if not this year will be Rio's last at Utd.

First time in my life that i couldn't care less which way the result goes.. If we lose, we can focus on getting in the top 4, no chance of an Fa Cup for Rafa and i'd be very happy.

If we win, we'll go on to lose vs Citeh and have to play another game anyway.

I know i sound like an utter fuck-wit at the moment, but this season has had it's toll on me.. Fuck it, I'm tired...

I think we'll win, i really do but see the thing is, these games are only really important if you win the competition. We can win and then City could beat us then it suddenly means nothing and says that we wasted a game and shoulda played full strength against Southampton. If we're gonna rest 7 players yesterday because of Mondays game, we have to win Mondays game, it's as simple as that. Losing tomorrow defeats the whole object of what happened yesterday.

We'll come out strong tomorrow i'm sure of it with a high tempo but if we lose it wont be a disaster because we've won it 4 times in 6 years and we can then take a couple of games away and concentrate on the league more. Top 4 is priority this season!!

I am in 2 minds though because i love to see us win trophies, it's a great feeling and day out but do i want to see Rafa win us trophies? And be in the pictures and for us to improve his CV? I'm not really so sure. It was like us saying did we really want Avram Grant to be the manager to win us our first European Cup? Thank fuck it was someone like Roberto Di Matteo.

When Hernandez plays against us I just know he will score. It is about how much we score to counter attack that.

And usually some jammy goal as well

Bleh can see how this will end...in a peed off way!!!Having been in 7 comps or whatever be so crap to come out with nothing!Seeing however as we couldnt beat Southampton..dont hold much hope.Man U may be bad but we are pretty crap