• Ba
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Terry(sub)
    • Mikel(sub)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hope the boys can get the top 4 spot for us, and then when we have a proper manager in place and some players return from loans we might have a good platform to build on. Next season will be quite interesting, of course if the board and Roman don't fuck it up like this one.

For those who don't know Rafa's style very well - he always gets criticized by the press for rotating during the season (whereas Ferguson doesn't even though he rotates as much as or more) but Rafa's teams have staying power and they usually have strong finishes to the season. But even with Rafa managing, it will be tough in the last 5-6 games of this the longest season ever for Chelsea - especially if there are injuries.

hazard is a beauty... it is performances like these that make me wonder how we got into our current predicament... anyways dont want to be a party pooper... awesome and very very very important win considering we go into the 2 week break as 3rd, a point ahead and with a game in hand... bloody awesome...

ps- can any1 tell me what the fuck was ba doing today???

Just hope the boys can get the top 4 spot for us, and then when we have a proper manager in place and some players return from loans we might have a good platform to build on. Next season will be quite interesting, of course if the board and Roman don't fuck it up like this one.

A "proper manager" like Mourinho who is currently a distant third in a league which is usually decided by two teams? Or DM who managed Chelsea out of the CL- the first time a CL winner has left in the first round? Or BV who has just started the Spurs slump by picking the wrong team and the wrong tactics against Fulham?

A "proper manager" like Mourinho who is currently a distant third in a league which is usually decided by two teams? Or DM who managed Chelsea out of the CL- the first time a CL winner has left in the first round? Or BV who has just started the Spurs slump by picking the wrong team and the wrong tactics against Fulham?

You mean RDM who WON the champions league and FA cup and had us 4 points of the top of the league... THAT RDM?

Anyone bar the current cuntish one we've got actually.

You should worry about Vermin though, and I'm sure you will as soon as TFO is a pundit again.

You should worry about Vermin though, and I'm sure you will as soon as TFO is a pundit again.

At least you are admitting your blind hatred - "anyone but" "cuntish" - instead of trying to justify it with weasel arguments that he is the worst manager since Roman came etc. etc. There will always be idiot haters.

Missed 3 one-on-ones in the first half.. and then ala Torres hesitated infront of goal and was tackled in the second half

Worst game for Chelsea

Agreed. Most of the games, he just hasn't gotten opportunities, he had 3 or 4 very good chances to score. I think people sometimes are too hard on misses, even the best strikers probably only cover half their very good chances, but if you keep getting opportunities, you need to put one away.

You mean RDM who WON the champions league and FA cup and had us 4 points of the top of the league... THAT RDM?

y? y do u feed the troll? the only time he is on the forum is when chelsea win. the rest of the time he probably hides with his face in his ass. if u make a proper argument he ignores u and goes on saying "blind haters, blind haters"... just let the wanker be. he ll post 2 things and then get the fuck out himself. anyways i am sure we wont see him after may, so bare with the retarted guy for 2-3 more months...