Chelsea v Steaua Bucharest

Jase

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of understand that you consider ranking in the Top 4 in the Premier League better than winning the Europa League, but in 10 years time nobody will remember if Chelsea ranked 3th or 5th at the end of the season and played QF in the Champions league in the next season, however, they will definitely remember if Chelsea won the EL.

I think Rafa made the right decision by choosing the best eleven (sans Torres) for this game.

I kind of understand that you consider ranking in the Top 4 in the Premier League better than winning the Europa League, but in 10 years time nobody will remember if Chelsea ranked 3th or 5th at the end of the season and played QF in the Champions league in the next season, however, they will definitely remember if Chelsea won the EL.

I think Rafa made the right decision by choosing the best eleven (sans Torres) for this game.

I don't remember who won the Europa League beyond last year. In 10 years, the competition won't exist. Our not making the top-4 would have drastic and perhaps long-term consequences for Chelsea.

The wrong lineup. Top-4 must be the priority and this is a normal starting XI which means that we're going to be playing a worse team against West Ham. Yes, we should be able to beat West Ham at home with a lesser side but we should also be able to do the same with Bucharest.

I agree, but I also disagree. We can still make this a successful season by winning EL and the FA cup.

And just because we line up a good team now, it doesnt mean we cant against westham. Our midfield doesnt need to rest as much as u think, plus we got Moses, lampard etc.

I like it, except for Torres of course.

Anyone who knows any good stream for this match? It's live at a channel in Sweden that you need to pay for, when they already have a sister-channel that's called TV4 Sport that shows anything except sport... The new channel is called TV4 Sport Xtra...