Jase

Man of the Match  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we had strikers that could finish the performance would be different though... If we had played demba ba (I know we can't) We probably would have led going into the half time or at least be level, yet we didn't and torres was awful. And considering we only have 1 striker if he doesn't play well then we struggle as we are extremely reliant on our AM to do all the work (Like the brilliant goal from Eden at the end).

I know he's an clear cut 100% upgrade to Torres, but people need to kind of hop of the Ba train a little bit. He only has 1 goal in 5 matches played and has 9 shots. Comparing those stats to his production away from chelsea he's about 4% (11% here 15% at newcastle. less on goals divided by shots. And this is worse than torres (12%).

And we're always reliant on our AM. They score the most goals even when Ba plays. However, we look a lot better has a team when Ba plays.

And for whats it worth. Torres shoots on goal more often than Ba.

Juan Mata was poor last night. He's the one that needs the rest.

Overall a great night out. The Bridge was very subdued; nothing to get excited about in the freezing cold at all. Hazard's goal alone was worth the admission fee. Either way, play like that against City or even Steaua Bucharest and we'll get slaughtered.

Chant of the night - JOSE MOURINHOOOOOO, JOSE MOURINHO!

The more chants on JOSE the less chance of him coming to Chelsea. " Roman wonˇt like it. "

I know he's an clear cut 100% upgrade to Torres, but people need to kind of hop of the Ba train a little bit. He only has 1 goal in 5 matches played and has 9 shots. Comparing those stats to his production away from chelsea he's about 4% (11% here 15% at newcastle. less on goals divided by shots. And this is worse than torres (12%).

And we're always reliant on our AM. They score the most goals even when Ba plays. However, we look a lot better has a team when Ba plays.

And for whats it worth. Torres shoots on goal more often than Ba.

Tbh, it doesn't bother me about percentages here or there. As all I am going by is when watching, Demba ba does more than torres. Which benefits himself and the people behind as he occupy more defenders. It also can be hard not having a run in the team to get his form to continue.