Heung-Min Son

OneMoSalah

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG he is so ugly, but whatevs, he already scored against usi n a friendly against hamburg in 2010 (i was at the stadium). and he is relatively big compared to other Asians. As a striker he is surely better than our current 2nd striking option, but that is out of question. He is clinical, can take freekicks, puts in a lot of effort, can play on both wings would give us a huge merchandising boost in South Corea.

He is also rather quick for an Asian, has scored against all sorts of opposition including the champions Dortmund.

Of course he is still only a talent who is yet to produce consistently but 10m and one or two years loan back would be a good option

So irrelevant. What makes you say that and that is quite offensive. This idea of buying players and loaning them out may not work out. He will only join IMO if he knows he is guaranteed to be a part of the first team. Our record of loaning players then keeping them in the first team is not very good, we usually move them on. Even when they come back and perform they leave eg Sturridge. Personally, I think it is best he stays at Hamburg and develops in a continuously improving league where he starts week in week out. No need for him to move here at this stage of his career.

So irrelevant. What makes you say that and that is quite offensive. This idea of buying players and loaning them out may not work out. He will only join IMO if he knows he is guaranteed to be a part of the first team. Our record of loaning players then keeping them in the first team is not very good, we usually move them on. Even when they come back and perform they leave eg Sturridge. Personally, I think it is best he stays at Hamburg and develops in a continuously improving league where he starts week in week out. No need for him to move here at this stage of his career.

LOL. Believe me, if Bundesliga had been improving continuously, I would have found out about that.

But u probably get a point. Though at some point, loaned players have to succeed, one cant trust them from the beginning. As long as the U21 teams still do not play in the normal professional leagues, they will never have enough experience that they can immediately succeed here. And Bertrand is an example u can be loaned around and use this experience to play in our team.

OMG he is so ugly, but whatevs, he already scored against usi n a friendly against hamburg in 2010 (i was at the stadium). and he is relatively big compared to other Asians. As a striker he is surely better than our current 2nd striking option, but that is out of question. He is clinical, can take freekicks, puts in a lot of effort, can play on both wings would give us a huge merchandising boost in South Corea.

He is also rather quick for an Asian, has scored against all sorts of opposition including the champions Dortmund. Of course he is still only a talent who is yet to produce consistently but 10m and one or two years loan back would be a good option

So most Asians are small and slow. This is similar to claiming that Mikel is smarter than most Africans. Quite offensive.

Anyway, not too sure about this purchase - he did put in a stunning performance against Dortmund a couple of weeks ago.

He is also rather quick for an Asian, has scored against all sorts of opposition including the champions Dortmund.

Of course he is still only a talent who is yet to produce consistently but 10m and one or two years loan back would be a good option

Why do you think he's ugly? in the eyes of koreans he is not considered ugly, not handsome. You spelled Korea wrong too. And he is big for a korean, definitely.

Why do you think he's ugly? in the eyes of koreans he is not considered ugly, not handsome. You spelled Korea wrong too. And he is big for a korean, definitely.

No I meant Corea. As in Chick Corea. Just kidding, I am always a bit confused, cos u spell Korea also this way in German but many German words can be translated into English by simply replacing the K with a C

I know some stunning Asian beauties but Asian men are rather ungainly IMO. Anyway I think he is ugly even for a Korean, due to his babyface, flat nose, jug ears and stupid haircut.

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/1008/Bilder/heung-min-son-hsv-514.jpg

http://www.spox.com/de/daten/pics/fussball/bilder/spieler/gross/163347.jpg

When you guys say small and big, do you mean height or weight/stature?

Usually you say tall when people are more than 6ft (183cm) and big when they are actually tall and got appropriate weight so 80kg+ But in England people tend to use the word big rather inflationary, people from South Korea obviously do so even more. He might be tall for an Korean okay but surely he is not big he is thin as a twig man.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You