Sparta Prague v Chelsea

Jase

Isn't the match on TV in the UK? ITV are airing Spurs vs Lyon later tonight (acceptable, Spurs and Lyon both top sides) but ITV4 are airing the Zenit match instead of ours. Sky Sports seem to prefer airing random unknown sports... and Chelsea TV are just airing commentary. Yep, our own channel (I paid for Online membership) can't be bothered to broadcast the match. FFS, Chelsea TV are shite.

ESPN.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't the match on TV in the UK? ITV are airing Spurs vs Lyon later tonight (acceptable, Spurs and Lyon both top sides) but ITV4 are airing the Zenit match instead of ours. Sky Sports seem to prefer airing random unknown sports... and Chelsea TV are just airing commentary. Yep, our own channel (I paid for Online membership) can't be bothered to broadcast the match. FFS, Chelsea TV are shite.

It's on ESPN.

I think Ramires is still asleep. Our attackers also have no shape as usual. One thing I like about Marin is that he actually plays like a winger some of the time and makes himself available in the places he should be instead of just standing around waiting for a pass in a central area. When Ramires or Lampard (or Mikel or Luiz or Romeu) get the ball in attack (in basically every game) they are outnumbered and forced to make inch-perfect passes into a central area or to play it back to the defender. Our attacking movement is something we definitely should be sorting out but don't seem to be.

lol the game is broadcasted on Belgian television and the commentator says ' Torres surely is not the best player of his team'

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2013/02/11/liverpool-vs-west-brom-2013-highlights-gerrard-penalty-miss-mcauley-lukaku-goals-video/

He spoke the truth

I think Ramires is still asleep. Our attackers also have no shape as usual. One thing I like about Marin is that he actually plays like a winger some of the time and makes himself available in the places he should be instead of just standing around waiting for a pass in a central area. When Ramires or Lampard (or Mikel or Luiz or Romeu) get the ball in attack (in basically every game) they are outnumbered and forced to make inch-perfect passes into a central area or to play it back to the defender. Our attacking movement is something we definitely should be sorting out but don't seem to be.

It has been our problem since last year, our movement is just awful