Sparta Prague v Chelsea

Jase

Chelsea team for Sparta Prague: Cech, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Cahill, Bertrand, Lampard, Ramires, Marin, Mata, Hazard, Torres.

That is a fucking ridiculous team to put out. Every time you think Benitez has reached the zenith of being a cunt, he finds ways to top himself.

Whether you care about FA Cup ahead of EL that´s irrelevant to me. Therefore, I must add your name to the list of the clueless ones. As for that hockey tournament, I should have known, you English chaps know nothing about hockey.

I'll readily admit I know very little about hockey.

You just need to admit the same about football/Chelsea.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a fucking ridiculous team to put out. Every time you think Benitez has reached the zenith of being a cunt, he finds ways to top himself.

I'll readily admit I know very little about hockey.

You just need to admit the same about football/Chelsea.

Rafa has put out the team he can win with. Do you think he cares about some plank like...?

Very little about hockey... I know. As for football an old school that fell asleep you are.

Rafa has put out the team he can win with. Do you think he cares about some plank like...?

Very little about hockey... I know. As for football an old school that fell asleep you are.

Is English your first language? Is it in the top ten?

I'm fine with this for this game. We don't have a league game until the 24th BUT in the Brentford replay and in the home leg against Sparta, many of these players need to be rested.

Fair point - what about the next rounds though?

Well not the team i would have picked in the slightest.. But hopefully he will give mata a rest early if we can get the game won...

On the brightside, hopefully a good win could give the whole team a bit of a lift and our next game is brentford..

Sparta Prague seem to play the exact formation which I wish we would use when we're using Mata + Hazard. I think they'll be incredibly hard to break down with a packed midfield. I'm expecting a really boring game, especially considering how good they are at home defensively, but will watch anyway.