Sparta Prague v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the FA Cup is the FA Cup. It's the greatest national cup competition in the world and has a fine history.

The Europa League is almost certainly going to be junked in the next few years, or become even more of a joke then it already is. For teams like us, it's a punishment for being crap in the group stages of the CL and now it simply becomes nothing more than a distraction.

Most likely you are talking about sentimental value as an Englishman. For any European FA Cup means nothing.

We both know EL have much better teams in that competition.

Most likely you are talking about sentimental value as an Englishman. For any European FA Cup means nothing.

We both know EL have much better teams in that competition.

Actually you hear many European players who say they grew up watching the FA Cup. Maybe it's not as big as it once was, but I defy any Chelsea fan not to well up when they hear Abide With Me.

I'm talking about sentimental value not as as Englishman, but as a Chelsea supporter.

Actually you hear many European players who say they grew up watching the FA Cup. Maybe it's not as big as it once was, but I defy any Chelsea fan not to well up when they hear Abide With Me.

I'm talking about sentimental value not as as Englishman, but as a Chelsea supporter.

Those European players will rather play in EL, at least that´s what I have read.

Since Chelsea do have plenty of FA Cups, wouldn´t be wiser to win EL ?

FA Cup is like Spengler Cup in Switzerland. The oldest hockey trophy but no one goes there to compete.

Wished we could put our focus towards the Fa cup but with Rafa, any sort of ambition will always be absent.

Idiot! Rafa has won the UEFA Cup, the CL Cup, the FA Cup, the League Cup, The World Club Cup, the Italian League Cup and has been in other finals of the UEFA ad CL and FA cups. It seems Rafa has more ambition for Chelsea than some fans who are only interested in seeing Chelsea lose so they can agitate for yet another new manager.

Idiot! Rafa has won the UEFA Cup, the CL Cup, the FA Cup, the League Cup, The World Club Cup, the Italian League Cup and has been in other finals of the UEFA ad CL and FA cups. It seems Rafa has more ambition for Chelsea than some fans who are only interested in seeing Chelsea lose so they can agitate for yet another new manager.

Yup, because Rafa has never made remarks to this club in the past to show the utmost disrespect, players are lost and blatantly opened stating they don't understand him, no fans at the bridge nor away support will support him, his reign has been the worst out of every manager hired by Roman, He won the CL by sheer luck, won the Uefa Cup with a team that wasn't his, won the Club world cup that wasn't his team, won the italian league cup which yet again, wasn't his team.

This team will never be motivated under him and it is obvious before eventually getting sacked from taking Inter, the European Champions, completely out of the world picture.

Shit Troll is Shit

Detest the fact that we are in this competition because we failed to qualify from our group as European Champions, when lesser clubs actually worked hard for this moment to rise up their standings and have players with more desire to achieve it and the ambition they have for this competition.

I don't see why we have to roll over just because its the europa league. We should prioritise everything else, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't try and win it, because we are a "champions league" team. Play a weakened team for the early stages and go from there. I don't agree with the whole its more of an embarassment to try in it than get knocked out. Should i remind you that the team that won this last year raped us in the supercup....

I don't see why we have to roll over just because its the europa league. We should prioritise everything else, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't try and win it, because we are a "champions league" team. Play a weakened team for the early stages and go from there. I don't agree with the whole its more of an embarassment to try in it than get knocked out. Should i remind you that the team that won this last year raped us in the supercup....

It is just some jerk reaction and pre-fabricated excuses for when we get knocked out...

Who said we should roll over it and shouldn't try to win it? I detest the mere fact we are in it because we failed to qualify from our group as European Champions, as if it some sort of reward when other clubs in the competition worked hard for this moment considering their status on the European stage.