Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

Hair? Really? I'm not into that modern fancy sleek hairstyles. I'm more of a shave it to the he bone guy :D

I watched him play, great player, I never disputed that, though as I see he's more of a LW and half striker, which is a bit something we REALLY don't need at this moment as much as a creative right winger.

Hair is important lol. I have that hairstyle myself, and his is what i strive to achieve.

Amazing player, so amazing, that i think he would do just fine on the rw[emoji12]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things to say.

1. Why aren't media reporting anything on him? It's like the guy doesn't exist. And this has been going on for quite a while.

2. What's with this Reus love in this forum? I'm under impression that some fans here love him more than all of our players combined xD

Not only is he a good player, but he's also not all about money. The latter is a huge rarity nowadays.

Hair? Really? I'm not into that modern fancy sleek hairstyles. I'm more of a shave it to the he bone guy :D

I watched him play, great player, I never disputed that, though as I see he's more of a LW and half striker, which is a bit something we REALLY don't need at this moment as much as a creative right winger.

Typical serbian motherfucker then :D

Typical serbian motherfucker then :D

Haha damn right :D

Jokes aside I'm seeing more and more of this football superstar stuff with incredible haircuts and tattoos.

As someone who remembers guys like Figo, Makelele, Ballack, Crespo, Henry, J. Cole, Bergkamp, Zidane it actually hurts me too see these sleek tattooed guys who seem to be thinking first of their appearance rather then football.

Still this is not a thread for haircut discussion, so if you wish to continue it, quote me on some other thread :)

Aw yeah, I have a very short buzz cut and I'm proud of it. Barely needs any cleaning and maintenance though my cueball needs to be covered with a Chelsea hat when it's cold outside though I generally am rarely cold :D

@SocialRMadrid

Lucas Mattiucci: "Real Madrid wants Reus to make his decision by Monday and if he agrees, RM is willing to set up several meetings."

Lucas Mattiucci: "The only thing holding this back from happening is Reus' agent wants 5M out of the transfer deal."

Lucas Mattiucci: "Real Madrid wants Reus to make his decision by Monday and if he agrees, RM is willing to set up several meetings."

@SocialRMadrid

Lucas Mattiucci: "The only thing holding this back from happening is Reus' agent wants 5M out of the transfer deal."

Jesus. I think I'm going to be on suicide watch pretty soon. :cry:

There are talkings that Rafa will move Ronaldo to front position instead of Benzema, so Reus would replace Ronaldo as LW

that would make sense, as Ronaldo is nothing more then a goalscorer these days.

-----------------CR-----------------

-------Reus-James-Bale---------

----------Kross-Modric-----------

Marcelo-Pepe-Ramos-Dani(lo)

-------------De Gea---------------

That team :blink: , but I think they would still be exposed defensively alot.

His hair is unbelievably shit

Its called 'fashion' and 'style' bruv. Some of us have it, some of us look like knuckle dragging,bulbous forhead,bulging eyed neanderthals but who gives a toss what we look like?

Ive always wanted Mr Reus with us but now the FSW can smell him its looking even more unlikely us getting him.

Still think that with James and Modric they can drop Kross for some more defensive minded DM, which would give them some balance in defense

They will regret selling Alonso tbh (more than they already have) - we could rip them to pieces with our pressing game, so long as we don't let them have too much of the ball.

https://twitter.com/LucaMattiacci/with_replies

He suggests that Benzema will be replaced but not by Ronaldo but Lewandowski. They want to sign both Lewandowski and Reus.

He says that Madrid had fruitful talks with Borussia over the last week. Firstly, they offered 40m€ then 47m€ and eventually they settle on 50m€ but in one huge payment which Madrid agreed to. Reus will earn 7.5m€ a year + 2.5m€ bonus. The only sticking point now is 5m€ upfront payment and 1m€ a year for Reus's agent.

Lewandowski : Bayern originally wanted 60m€ for him but now they want to expose him in auction and want to see what both Manchester clubs will offer. But Madrid is positive they can bring him, with salary already agreed.

Take it as you want.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You