Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

Last season :

Marco Reus 3480 minutes (made of glass)

Eden Hazard 3904 minutes (unbreakable)

Plus you have to include that in Premier League you play 4 matches or 360 minutes more. Chelsea played 2 games more in the Champions League.

Still Marco averages over 3000 minutes each season from his last 6 seasons in Borussias (Monchengladbach and Dortmund). Made of glass ??

last season and the last 6 seasons are irrelevant, his Ankles are damaged goods ever since last summer

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't even running at full pace the other day, when my foot went off like that and It still hasn't fully recovered. You are really deluded if you want think he can learn to avoid something like this.

of course you can! i have been kicked plenty of times like that when running with the ball, and my ankle has never twisted like that. It was an Innocuous kick and Reus' anlke just happened to give way beneath him, very worrying sign.

of course you can! i have been kicked plenty of times like that when running with the ball, and my ankle has never twisted like that. It was an Innocuous kick and Reus' anlke just happened to give way beneath him, very worrying sign.

To be fair that is just plain luck. Being injury prone is to have constant muscle problems keeping you away from games like Hargreaves and Badstuber, for example. One major injury resolved in muscular extensions and constant lack of ability to get that fitness level back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

still talking about willian

LOL I do really like the guy and wouldnt like to lose him. Its just I think we need a RAM that can offer us more in the way of assists and goals. We surely must be able to find someone that can do that for us cant we?

LOL I do really like the guy and wouldnt like to lose him. Its just I think we need a RAM that can offer us more in the way of assists and goals. We surely must be able to find someone that can do that for us cant we?

we can move willian to the centre and deploy a ram who can produce goals and assists, it should be oscar that makes way not willian

we can move willian to the centre and deploy a ram who can produce goals and assists, it should be oscar that makes way not willian

Agree IF it meant we had to get rid of someone to upgrade. But IF we had the option I would keep them both. Not necessarily as our 1st option but to offer as an alternative.

But then again Willian wouldn.t make a good number 10 neither.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You