Messi confronts Arbeloa in parking lot after Classico

Santiago.

Rather intriguing claims have been published in the Madrid based media over the last few hours on incidents that allegedly occurred after Real Madrid’s 1-1 draw with Barcelona in the Copa del Rey semi-final first leg.

Both AS and Marca report on suggestions originally aired by Punto Pelota – known to be a rather sensationalist and low brow source.

Lionel Messi, the man who has never scored against Chelsea is alleged to have confronted Real Madrid full back Alvaro Arbeloa in the Bernabeu car park after Wednesday night’s 1-1 draw.

The Argentine forward was unhappy with Arbeloa touching his face during the match (see video below) and called Arbeloa “dumb” in front of his pregnant wife.

A Barcelona employee came to take Messi away from this mini fracas but not before Real Madrid assistant coach Aitor Karanka came on the scene.

To which Messi shouted at Karanka: “What are you looking at? You are just [Jose] Mourinho’s puppet?”

According to Marca, Real Madrid players have been upset with Lionel Messi’s attitude for some time during El Clasico matches.

Perhaps due to the hatful of goals – 17 and counting against Real Madrid – 1 short of Alfredo Di Stefan’s all-time record in this fixture.

Barcelona, when contacted over these claims, refused to even credit them with a response.

Are they typical Madrid-based media chatter or revelations that Lionel Messi is not quite the choir boy we have been led to believe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOHLQh4c3dA

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/lionel-messi-confronted-arbeloa-karanka-in-the-bernabeu-parking-lot-after-el-clasico/

Guess which part I added in there :ph34r:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The man who has never scored against Chelsea is a nice added touch. This is Like a WWE story line back stage, then Alonso will come out of nowhere and attack Messi with a lead pipe and run him over, then Pepe will spray RMCF on Messi's back in spray paint then cut to next week.

The man who has never scored against Chelsea is a nice added touch. This is Like a WWE story line back stage, then Alonso will come out of nowhere and attack Messi with a lead pipe and run him over, then Pepe will spray RMCF on Messi's back in spray paint then cut to next week.

Lol Ollie - get back to Fifa Ultimate :)

A couple of years ago I still had a lot of respect for Messi but nowadays the success has made him a cunt and a sore loser. I hate it when the media always describe Ronaldo as the arrogant cunt and Messi as this humble boy from the Barcelona academy but that's hardly the case anymore. In fact Ronaldo has matured a lot in recent years and Messi has become a lot more cuntish.

"The man who has never scored against Chelsea", that was a classy addition :lol:

A couple of years ago I still had a lot of respect for Messi but nowadays the success has made him a cunt and a sore loser. I hate it when the media always describe Ronaldo as the arrogant cunt and Messi as this humble boy from the Barcelona academy but that's hardly the case anymore. In fact Ronaldo has matured a lot in recent years and Messi has become a lot more cuntish.

"The man who has never scored against Chelsea", that was a classy addition :lol:

I knew he was a prick he kicked the fuck out of that sound mic after scoring against Man Utd. It just gave me the impression he thinks he can do what he wants.

It isn't the guy who shows his anger or throws a fit that you worry about it's the one who hides it and takes his anger out privately that you worry about… that is the guy that is most dangerous. Just saying, especially from a woman's point of view.