Messi confronts Arbeloa in parking lot after Classico

Santiago.

A couple of years ago I still had a lot of respect for Messi but nowadays the success has made him a cunt and a sore loser. I hate it when the media always describe Ronaldo as the arrogant cunt and Messi as this humble boy from the Barcelona academy but that's hardly the case anymore. In fact Ronaldo has matured a lot in recent years and Messi has become a lot more cuntish.

"The man who has never scored against Chelsea", that was a classy addition :lol:

It is just media crap to suggest Messi is a humble person. He's a cunt and dives just as much as anyone else. Remember the twat's fight with Lampard! Ronaldo gives so much to charity and is a blood donor. He works so hard for his country too.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the fact that it says this all happened in front of Arbeloa's pregnant wife, as if that made any difference to the impact of what Messi said whatsoever.

What kind of man degrades another man in front of his wife let alone his pregnant wife due to such a silly incident?

When things don't go his way, Messi's true colors come out. The idea how he is this humble man who doesn't stirr drama is ridiculous. He's human

I am not saying that Messi is a saint or the most humble guy you will ever meet but this incident doesn't sound too real to me. It just gives that smell of media just blowing it out of proportion. Yes, he might have a word with Arbeloa but i am pretty he wouldn't have abused him in front of his pregnant wife , that too when he just became a dad!! Also i don't expect a 25 year old to behave like that after a game, he is mature enough to realize that it's just a game!!

I could be wrong but unless there is some definite reply from someone reliable , i won't believe it!! Has marca(respected newspaper if i am not wrong) followed the story with something else??

what a huge hate deep in your hearts guys.

Marca is Madrid based media, and they always talk shit about Barcelona players. most of them they generate from azz.

2 news, about Messi beating Arbeloa and another one, i forgot, is bullshit.. which are proved.

http://dodojojo.tumblr.com/post/41958951791/arbeloas-wife-carlota-clarified-the-case-for-a