Protest time?

dellaw

its time to stand up and be counted if the club wont listen lets put ona show that the worlds media will be interested in at least the higherarchy will have something to take pictures off with there complementary samsung cameras ITS OUR CLUB NO BUCKS OR GORMLAYS WE NEED TO PUT ON A SHOW we are CHELSEA WE DONT LIE DOWN FOR ANYONE

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its time to stand up and be counted if the club wont listen lets put ona show that the worlds media will be interested in at least the higherarchy will have something to take pictures off with there complementary samsung cameras ITS OUR CLUB NO BUCKS OR GORMLAYS WE NEED TO PUT ON A SHOW we are CHELSEA WE DONT LIE DOWN FOR ANYONE

wrong we we now lie down for qpr fulham southampton and reading

The only way for fans to protest is with their feet and stop going to games. Still, it's easier said than done.

It was tried a couple of years ago for a CL group game (against Zilina in the 10-11 season if I'm not mistaken?), but the club ended up giving away free tickets to get bums back in the seats, even if they weren't Chelsea fans.

I, for one, was planning on going to at least one game at SB before the season was out, but I'm not now. Why should I spend my hard earned money on flights, tickets on accommodation to see a team where the majority of players seem to not give a shit? Why should I give them my money? I'm not even buying a kit this season, and it's the first time in a long time I haven't. I'm not giving the club another penny until, at least, the fat spanish waiter and his blonde busboy are out of the club.

I dont know if firing Rafa will help right now, as as far as i understand steve holland cant take over as interim manager, he isnt experienced in such a role, etc etc---------------------zenden does something, but i dont know what......

If Chelsea Fire a manager, then Fire the Interim manager, then hire another Interim manager, then we will simply outdo ourselves in terms of becoming the laughing stock of the football world.....

I really think we just have to ride this one out till the end of the season, and hope Jose Mourinho comes on a 4 year contract with a clause that he can not be fired for 2 years NO MATTER WHAT.

Not going to games, whether it will help or not, cant say.

And about yesterday's late goals, i really think Benitez couldnt have done anything.... the players have to grow some balls and become commanding....

THEY SAID PLAYER POWER IN CHELSEA HAPPENED BECAUSE THE PLAYERS WERE THE CONSTANTS, WHILE MANAGERS WERE FIRED.

THEY SAID THEY WILL PUT A STOP TO THIS, BUY NEW PLAYERS AND LOSE THAT MENTALITY.

MATA HAS ALREADY GONE THROUGH 3 MANAGERS IN LESS THAN 2 SEASONS, AND WILL GO THROUGH A 4TH BY SUMMER.

CAHILL TOO IS ON HIS 3RD MANAGER IN 12 MONTHS, AND WILL HAVE A FOURTH BY SUMMER.

OSCAR AND HAZARD, BY THE SUMMER, WOULD HAVE GONE THROUGH 3 CHELSEA MANAGERS.

DONT DEMAND RAFA'S HEAD, IT AINT HIS FAULT HE WAS HIRED.

DEMAND THE HEADS OF THE FUCKING BOARD WHO ARE SYSTEMATICALLY FUCKING UP OUR CLUB.

I'M TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE, AND THIS DOESNT INSPIRE LOVE AND PRIDE TOWARDS THE CLUB..... WE ARE AN EXAMPLE OF HOW NOT TO MANAGE A CLUB FOR DUMMIES.

I dont know if firing Rafa will help right now, as as far as i understand steve holland cant take over as interim manager, he isnt experienced in such a role, etc etc---------------------zenden does something, but i dont know what......

If Chelsea Fire a manager, then Fire the Interim manager, then hire another Interim manager, then we will simply outdo ourselves in terms of becoming the laughing stock of the football world.....

i totally agree with u... i mean not becoming the laughing stock of the football world should be our no.1 priority instead of getting a CL place or finishing the season with any silverware or even winning a match with mid/bottom/championaship teams...

Yes , I agree we are in deep shit so let's get deeper in shit with "fans" like you,

Protest to what? That we aren't gonna win anything this season , that we aren't the best, so what that happens, why you didn't protest lat year when your club didn't won anything and got out of the CL group stage , oh yes i forgot you stood by your team, by your red nose, so now we gonna stand by our FSW and next year Mourinho or someone else will send your red nose to pension, So don't be a "voyeur"

P.S. Sorry that I'm so angry by this kind of creatures and my expressions by words are worse than my angryness.

i totally agree with u... i mean not becoming the laughing stock of the football world should be our no.1 priority instead of getting a CL place or finishing the season with any silverware or even winning a match with mid/bottom/championaship teams...

Haha whats with the sarcasm?

Certainly uncalled for.

Well winning the FA Cup is a small possibility, and Europa League i hope we are out ASAP, as we dont have a big enough squad to deal with the extra fixtures and travel, specially for thursday games.

I am quite certain we are making top 4, and think we should get 3rd without too much trouble.

We are not consistent but have too much quality compared to clubs competing with us.

This season was going to be a learning curve for us, and the moment RDM was fired, expecting consistency and stability went out of the window.

As i said in my previous post, we have to just get on with it, ride it out.

Rafa is possibly the worst person the board could have chosen to become our interim manager, but it happened.

He has done some good things, and has some major flaws too.

Personally, i am not prepared for another rollercoaster from now till the end of the season by firing Rafa.

That will make the uncertainty at the club at every level affect players fans and everyone around.

Media will have a field day and the amount of scrutiny the club and players will be under will be too much.

That could be the undoing and destabilizing factor that makes us miss CL football .....

If you feel that we wont make top 4, thats your call. But please have a discussion with me rather than make a sarcastic comment, when i have just given my opinion.

PEACE.