Protest time?

dellaw

Haha whats with the sarcasm?

Certainly uncalled for.

Well winning the FA Cup is a small possibility, and Europa League i hope we are out ASAP, as we dont have a big enough squad to deal with the extra fixtures and travel, specially for thursday games.

I am quite certain we are making top 4, and think we should get 3rd without too much trouble.

We are not consistent but have too much quality compared to clubs competing with us.

This season was going to be a learning curve for us, and the moment RDM was fired, expecting consistency and stability went out of the window.

As i said in my previous post, we have to just get on with it, ride it out.

Rafa is possibly the worst person the board could have chosen to become our interim manager, but it happened.

He has done some good things, and has some major flaws too.

Personally, i am not prepared for another rollercoaster from now till the end of the season by firing Rafa.

That will make the uncertainty at the club at every level affect players fans and everyone around.

Media will have a field day and the amount of scrutiny the club and players will be under will be too much.

That could be the undoing and destabilizing factor that makes us miss CL football .....

If you feel that we wont make top 4, thats your call. But please have a discussion with me rather than make a sarcastic comment, when i have just given my opinion.

PEACE.

i dint like your laughing stock argument. i mean are we not already the laughing stock of the footballing world? plus even if we do become the laughing stock then whats the problem? sacking rafa right now will help us in every way.

u say about media being anti-chelsea and scrutinizing our every move like thats a new thing. we dont have to go a long way back to remember cases like hazard's or JT's when everything was blown completely out of proportion. as for the decision of firing him "affecting the players and fans", i cant honestly think of how that would be bad. the fans anyways want FSW's head, the players seem demotivated for cup finals and semi-finals and simply dont seem to turn up for matches. plus i honestly cant see the players and the dressing room atmosphere being even okay-ish after all that we have thru in the last few months.

as for top 4 finish, i honestly think we would struggle. right now we are relying more on tottenham and everton and arsenal's poor results rather than our own performances. so far we have just been lucky as none of them have got into any kind of groove whatsoever. but what if arsenal and tottenham go on a 5 game winning streak, can u actually bet saying that chelsea would still be ahead of both these teams despite arsenal being 8 points behind? (under FSW we have 22 points in 12 games and 5 in last 3 and we would need 7 in next 5 with fixtures of newcastle away, wigan home, man city away,west brom home, fulham away). well whatever your answer is, i cant because i can see us lose 3 of those games (newcastle, city and fulham).

even though top 4 finish is a top priority by a mile, i would still not give up on cups because having a good run in one can change dressing room, and this one needs some change for sure.

so in my opinion, FSW needs to be sacked right now because i can only see positives out of that decision. and please dont argue about "who we should get"... any1 who can make the right and the most obvious of subs, choose the right team and believe me no one needs to be a "MASTER TACTICIAN" for that.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never been that creative really so the best I could come up with would be something like singing - "Stand up if you hate Rafa" etc and then turn your back to him.

If the majority of the ground stood up and did it, it could have a really decent visual and vocal effect. The turning of your back to him would also demonstrate our feelings too.

its the sort of thing that should happen but never will, simply because people can't be arsed. I absolutely despise Rafa but equally Bruce Buck and Ron Gourlay who are ridiculously out of touch with the fans, it is unreal. They have no connection with the fans nor do they show any respect for club legends like Di Matteo. They also seem to have something against the fans.

Today 3 fans were banned from Stamford Bridge for 10 years each for their behaviour. Our away support has been absolutely sublime the last few months, particularly Leeds and Southampton which stick in my mind yet because some fans have smoke bombs, which do not endanger fans and serve to create a better atmosphere, they decide to ban them. These are the sort of people who are improving our support yet the club decides to try to show them up on our website, trying to make out that they were in possession of flares and endangering other fans when really they just let off a smoke bomb. It is like the club is trying to distance itself as far as possible from the core matchgoing supporters as if they are a bad thing.

To be honest, if the corporate fatcats who tell the website staff what to write don't want us then they can fuck right off. They betray us as supporters by appointing a manager who, as they already knew, most people have a deep hatred for. The fans forum they have is utterly pointless and is simply a shit PR stunt to make it look like they give a shit what we think. To Buck and Gourlay we are simply here as money, nothing more and we know it. Buck deservedly got booed when the twat stepped onto the pitch before the Swansea game.

The people who work high up in this club could not give a flying fuck about your average Joe at a game. They distance themselves from our core support and try to make our loyal supporters out to be thugs who endanger lives at matches. They tell us on the website how they will fully cooperate with the police which will help to increase a sentence in many cases. Two supporters went to prison for a month today for having a fucking smoke bomb?!?

I have never felt so distanced from the club as I do today. They are a bunch of fuckers, I support a team, Chelsea FC not the cunts at Chelsea FC plc. who only care about corporate shit. Lets hope ticket sales from regulars drop like a fucking stone as they continue with the fat Spanish waiter in charge. Maybe then they wake up and smell the coffee and realize that they should show the fans some fucking respect.

Revealed: Chelsea chairman Buck's email which spells out Abramovich's frustration with Benitez's form

But the Chelsea chairman replied: 'Thank you for your email. Contrary to your expectation, I have read it.

'You will appreciate that I cannot respond to the specific points you raise but the Board and Roman are as frustrated as you are with some of the recent results. We are all working as hard as we can to change things around.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2271360/Roman-Abramovich-frustrated-Chelsea-Bruce-Buck-admission-email-angry-fan.html

And it'd end up being a case of 'oo look thats nice people are protesting...meeeeeeeeeeeh!' they must know they've made a mistake but doubt a protest or anything make any difference.Sadly at this point seems we're stuck with him and May cant come quick enough!