Jase

Man of the Match  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strange everyone can see JT was needed when they scored the first goal ... EVERYONE except the WANKER ,,,

Add Demba Ba to that, and I agree with you! Sure, we were 2-0 up at the time he came on and there wasn't much of a need, but if you look at the chances we had of making it 3-0, and the fact that Torres was allowed almost the whole game to play...

I wouldn't say what i am writing is interesting but more having a big moan... Everyone, was talking about it happenning saying "2-2 written all over it" but i was thinking its not gonna happen, we are just gonna clear it hold on, and be happy we got the 3 points despite some questionable performances from some players the manager and then it happenned... :fainthv9:

I know. Just when you think the bad times can't get any worse, they do!

Just remember one thing Hutcho,

'Nobody dies a virgin, life fucks us all'