56 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just have one thing to say...

'THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED UNDER MOURINHO'

Rafa is weak, our team is weak - like dogs reflect their owners, our team reflects our fucking useless manager...

Reading were dead and buried, bring Marin and Ba on - kill the game, score the 3rd... Oh no tactical genius at work again!

Interestingly Hope Apkan is a great player in FM took Crawley to Premiership title,and he was still playing in my first team :)

Immediately after seeing the lineup I posted that for the first time ever I was seriously doubting if I should even bother watching the game because I already knew how it's going to turn out. Obviously I still watched it, because I'm not a gloryhunter who only supports the team when they're doing well but can't say I didn't predict this.

There's a fine line between being a gloryhunter and a masochist......

What the fuck just happened? It was a known fact that Reading is like a wounded animal fighting against relegation. They have made comebacks before this season and especially through Le Fondre? Just like Southampton, we get the goals & doze off. I get the sub Mata vs Benayoun but Ba for Torres in the 91st minute? Really hope Hiddink / Mourinho rumors are true, because trying to stay neutral towards rafa isn't helping. Getting sick of us throwing away matches that are in our bag already. With all the negativity that comes with him brings down the club, the players, the results.. time to go for him I'm afraid. As much as I'd like some stability to us, he is powering this turmoil even more... Mata MOTM, shouts out to Azpilicueta. Positive that also Spurs and Arsenal lost points. These results mean that the 24th gameweek like has never happened, except Man Utd pulling away further.

Incredible, isn't it ? How fucking shit teams like QPR, READING,SOTON just score with EVERY shot on goal against us.

Oscar, even though had a decent game, with some atrocious decision when on goal. Shoots when he should have passed, passes when should have taken a shot.

Mata. what can you say, assist and a superb goal. Torres was good for a change. Ramires and Lamps weren't bad either.

Turnbull is such a fucking joke of a player. Just look at his positioning at the first goal; laughable. Bertrand, again, by far the worst player on the pitch today.

Benitez with the worst fucking subs you'll ever see. What the fuck was that about? On top of all that: 5 MINUTES? For WHAT? There were no serious injuries, and it was damn sure not because of subs.

Should have been 3 minutes at best but still, that's not a reason we should fucking draw after being 2 up.

Incredible, isn't it ? How fucking shit teams like QPR, READING,SOTON just score with EVERY shot on goal against us.

Oscar, even though had a decent game, with some atrocious decision when on goal. Shoots when he should have passed, passes when should have taken a shot.

Mata. what can you say, assist and a superb goal. Torres was good for a change. Ramires and Lamps weren't bad either.

Turnbull is such a fucking joke of a player. Just look at his positioning at the first goal; laughable. Bertrand, again, by far the worst player on the pitch today.

Benitez with the worst fucking subs you'll ever see. What the fuck was that about? On top of all that: 5 MINUTES? For WHAT? There were no serious injuries, and it was damn sure not because of subs.

Should have been 3 minutes at best but still, that's not a reason we should fucking draw after being 2 up.

Cahills nasty whack, which looked deliberate to me by the Reading cunt player...

Apart fro, that agree with everything you say....

BERTRAND IS NOT A WINGER FFS HE'S USELESS!!! How can Bertrand start ahead of Marin, even a one legged Marin is better than Bertrand!!!!

So frustrating. If we'd have taken our chances, (Oscar, i'm looking at you), we'd have won that comfortably. Yet again, poor finishing has cost us. Well, that and poor defending. Lampard was nowhere near Akpan (I believe) for their first, should've got closer to him. Second was just a nightmare, far too much room give all round. 2 shots on target for Reading, 2 goals. Says it all.

I've waited longer than most to say it, but Benitez needs to go. I was indifferent when he was appointed, but he's had his chance and he's blown it. Unfortunately I don't see it happening yet, so I can sense us (Roman) doing something big tomorrow. The atmosphere around the club is the worst it's been for a long time, and we need a boost.

Whilst Benitez doesn't help matters and needs to go asap, our problems run much deeper than that -

Our team lacks depth and top talent in key positions of the pitch. With FFP kicking in, it makes things much harder to go out and spend big on a world class striker and midfielder. We have a ton of players out on loan, but the key to blooding most of these players into the squad is to bring them into a winning system. At the moment that isn't the case with us. Our main experience comes from players, with the greatest respect, who are nowhere near at the level they were a few years ago.

Our club adopts a policy where the players are picked for the manager which has to have a big influence on the mish mash of players we have now. In hand with this a manager is never given any longer than a blip in results, with the club living on a proven track record of changes in manager = results which has finally caught up with us.

Unless the club changes the way it is run, the problems we are experiencing will continue...