Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All hazzard was trying to do was get the ball back quick, showing a bit of passion. That fat welsh fuck was lying on the fucking ball for fuck sake.

just imagine that would have been Cantona in Hazards position ..... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

The most horrendous referee decision I have ever witnessed in football.

The little shit is the one that should be banned from going to football. He obviously lays down ON TOP of the ball to make time go, Hazard tries to kick it away and he feigns injury.

I am fucking furious.

I would do the same Hazard did. The kid is a little bitch. He will surely get beaten up tomorrow which he deserves

Hope he gets internet bullied too. The kid who cried on tv when he was barely touched - I would say that no girl would fuck him for at least a decade, but Swansea's full of slags.