Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard made a huge mistake there, stupid of him. Now he will be remembered for this and not his footballing skills.

The kid is a world class cunt tho too, even a 6 year old would give the ball, not take a dive and cry like that little kick did anything afterwards.

So let's review he walks over to get the ball for a corner. The sheep shagger refuses. Eden tries to get the ball from him. The ball boy hits the ground. The Welshie shields the ball with his body. Eden "kicks" him and I use that term lightly.

Stupid stupid red card, the ball boy is a freaking snowflake SOB youre the freaking ball boy do your minuscule job and give the ball. Hazard blew it, no excuse to hurt someone even though that ass dick deserves the kick the FA is always watching. Expect a gazilion match ban. Why cant we lose normally, we always lose with a scandal.

We will mis him if he gets a ban. Don't laugh. We will talk next games on this forum :-)

I just thought you are a little harsh on his performances . Oscar was much, much worse eg. :-)

Stupid fucking incident though ....

Yeah Oscar shit too!

We need width - Marin - why play Oscar?

Rafa can fuck off his team selection is shit

Chris Foy is genuinely the worst ref in the prem by some considerable margin. People seem to forget he signal handily relegated Bolton last season. Incomprehensibly poor.

I fucking told you he is just atrocious at referring the worst i have ever ever seen.