Another centre back

Wilson

I think we should sign another centre back and keep Luiz in midfield with Lampard. A couple that pop to mind for me;

Kaboul: He's fast, strong and would come cheap. I think he would be good in a better squad such as Chelsea. I can understand people might not think he's that good but look at who he plays with at the back.

Hummels: A bit pricey perhaps but the guy is just a beast! World class defender.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not believe buying is necessary. Tomas Kalas who is loaned at Vitesse is ready for Chelsea I believe. He has been their best player for the last season and a half.

He's also been playing right back for the entire season. That looks to be his better/best position.

if we're planning to sell Luiz then sure, right now our priority shouldn't be that ...we have Ivanovic, Cahill, Luiz, Terry available then Kalas and Chalobah could also be promoted.

Lets just promote every single youngster we have, then we never have to buy a single player.

Toby Alderweireld (Ajax), Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa (Montpellier), Dede (Vasco De Gama) Marquinhos (Roma), Dejan Lovren (Lyon) and Mario Sampirsi (Genoa) Stefan De Vrij (Feyenoord) all great options over the kids of Chelsea who are struggling for minutes at their loan clubs (Bruma) or playing in other positions this season (Kalas).

Unless we're getting a world class defender (Sergio Ramos :worship2: ) I don't think it's necessary and even then we'll probably have to get rid of someone at the back. IMO we should work with what we have, after the JT return, Luiz should remain in the double pivot, Azpi looks established as 1st choice right back at the moment and it's interesting whether he'll keep it or Ivanovic will be back there. It's also interesting who will be partnering JT in the middle.

if we're planning to sell Luiz then sure, right now our priority shouldn't be that ...we have Ivanovic, Cahill, Luiz, Terry available then Kalas and Chalobah could also be promoted.

Planning to sell Luiz? I seriously doubt it mate. :blink:

It looks like Bruma will be sold to Hamburg in the summer. Tbh, he wouldn't get a look in here.

I've heard he's hoping to have his loan with Hamburg cancelled in January - he's struggled for games this season. So I doubt they will buy him.

I've heard he's hoping to have his loan with Hamburg cancelled in January - he's struggled for games this season. So I doubt they will buy him.

I read a week ago the sport director there or something said that they will be looking to buy Bruma in the summer.

I read a week ago the sport director there or something said that they will be looking to buy Bruma in the summer.

Oh fair enough. I though I read that his agent was looking for him to move, but I might be wrong.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You