Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

Well take brace. He always causes trouble off the bench when we are leading. Excellent option to bring on when leading because he occupies two or three defenders by himself. But it's unfortunate that no matter how well he does in those sub appearances, it's unlikely that he's start the next match because he just doesn't have the dynamism that Jose wants from the striker role.

I don't think he's a player in our level. was a huge mistake to sell daniel sturridge.

Yes selling Danny was a mistake.

But saying that Ba isnt a player in our level after that performance and considering our striker "issues", i feel it's uncalled for and unfair to bash on Ba.

He should be played more.

His place is on the bench. He's below d clubs standard :-/

Thats harsh. Are u saying after his performance against Spurs and considering the "quality" of our other strikers ge should be sidelined?

I would take Ba over Torres any day of the week.

Two goals against 10 men who gifted the chances to him on a plate doesn't erase his poor performances this season. I can never get over just how weak a player he actually is when he looks like he should have a bit more oomph about him. Solid bench option at the moment but behind Eto'o and Torres.

The club signed him at a stage where we just had 1 striker and that was Torres. Danny had enough and so his move to Liverpool forced us to look for a cheap decent available striker in Janaury( a time where many players aren't easily available).

Demba was the perfect option then and his role was always going to minimal here so not really surprised with the lack of minutes this season.He's been an alright player for us and the only thing I can hope is that these few cameo roles he gets this season will help increase his market value.