Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

Looking like Ba will end up at Arsenal on loan. If we are going to get rid of him I think we should sell him not loan him. While it may not worked out for him here, he is stilla good striker and I reckon he would do a good job at Arsenal rotating with Giroud. We should not be strengthening our rivals like this, especially as they are likely to sign Ozil.

Loaning Ba out is one thing but loaning him to Arsenal?! What on earth are we thinking?! Why are we loaning a player of ours to a rival in the league?! :doh:

While people will state they will not win trophies, they do look stronger. Giroud is improving and scoring. Ramsey is producing quality this season and a threesome of Cazorla, Ozil and Walcott looks menacing. I do actually take Arsenal seriously this season bar that first game of the season. This is why I do not want Ba going there at any cost. He would be decent backup/rotation for Giroud.

Loaning Ba out is one thing but loaning him to Arsenal?! What on earth are we thinking?! Why are we loaning a player of ours to a rival in the league?! :doh:

moses to liverpool ..ba to arsenal ...mata to manure ......luiz to city ...........you know it makes sense

While people will state they will not win trophies, they do look stronger. Giroud is improving and scoring. Ramsey is producing quality this season and a threesome of Cazorla, Ozil and Walcott looks menacing. I do actually take Arsenal seriously this season bar that first game of the season. This is why I do not want Ba going there at any cost. He would be decent backup/rotation for Giroud.

Exactly. As much as we all laugh at their failings all the time, it's still Arsenal after all. They always seem to find something from somewhere to go on a run of wins when you least expect them too. They are unpredictable really and capable of causing problems to the other big teams on a gran scheme of things. And not to mention, we loaned Benayoun to them 2 seasons ago and he won Arsenal 4 points through his goals which saw them finish in 3rd and 1 point above Spurs. Without those 4 points, our CL win would have dumped them into the Europa League!

Ba is an average striker so him @ Arsenal is better than them signing someone like Benzema tbh

Giroud is going to be there no.1 striker regardless right now so makes sense in not spending too much if they can get a striker like Ba on loan. I reckon that would be good business.

Ba is an average striker so him @ Arsenal is better than them signing someone like Benzema tbh

I am sorry but Ba is not an average striker.An average striker would not be able to score a goal like he did against United .

Just because he didn't succeed here,does not mean he is not a good striker.

For him,Arsenal move would be a great opportunity as he would continue to live in the same city and for a change play in the Champions League.Although I am really hoping he moves elsewhere as he can be a real asset for Arsenal which could really cause problems for us in the future.

Napoli would be a great club for him.