Chelsea 0-1 QPR

Jase

Man of the Match  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

I don't know why people are criticizing Benitez for not playing our strongest lineup. We have 4 games in 10 days, this is insane, we needed to rest our team at some point. It really made sense to do it against the worst team in EPL at SB.

Having said that, we did have a horrible performance (both from the manager and players) and deserved to lose. More than the tactical mistakes, we were fucking lazy...

My criticism is that Benitez didnt sub Torres when he was having one of his truly awful games

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My criticism is that Benitez didnt sub Torres when he was having one of his truly awful games

I agree he had an awful game but due to no one else being an out and out striker, Torres had to stay on. That will change when Ba joins.

no one was so angry when we drew them earlier in the season because that match was clouded with controversy. they came hard at us. their was no mata because we rested him for a proper reason not because we preferred an FA cup match over a PL match.

secondly "If you are such a good manager with all the answers then go apply for the job." is your argument when i can simply pin point the mistakes made by our current manager. so now what are we supposed to do? just say RAFA is the best and everything he has done is aweosme and wonderful and beautiful...

No. Again you are misunderstanding what I am saying! Im saying that Benitez can only do so much, when the players start playing its all up to them who will win or lose. Ivanovic had terrible long shots, Luiz had terrible long passes, Marin was going mad trying to impress, Lampard was invisible, Oscar proved pretty ineffective and Torres is just terrible. You can't blame the manager for everything. In my opinion the players just dind't play well and lost because of it.

If you think being a manager is a easy job like playing FIFA then you are mistaken. Thats why I said you should go apply if everything is so easy. I try to support Benitez just as I tried to support RDM. Truth be told I am more happy with the defence with Benitez in charge. RDM just put Oscar, Mata and Hazard on and hoped they would always do something brilliant. When that did not happen we lost. Benitez has fixed that.

He did not choose the right line-up I agree but the players are playing for Chelsea FC and have to realize Chelsea is a big team and put their hearts into it. Something they did not do.

i do blame RAFA if you take the credit for making torres better you have to take the flak when he torres goes back to his old ways and you as the manager does nothing about it and you should of had a contingency plan after seeing what happened when RD played with no striker

the problem is when a club has an interim manager they want everything they can that will look good on there cv when there time is up and unfortunatly the league is a way way off cups are easier to achieve so Rafa will continue to drop are goal scorers in league matches so cup games can come first after all we need a goal so sub lamps and mata

No. Again you are misunderstanding what I am saying! Im saying that Benitez can only do so much, when the players start playing its all up to them who will win or lose. Ivanovic had terrible long shots, Luiz had terrible long passes, Marin was going mad trying to impress, Lampard was invisible, Oscar proved pretty ineffective and Torres is just terrible. You can't blame the manager for everything. In my opinion the players just dind't play well and lost because of it.

If you think being a manager is a easy job like playing FIFA then you are mistaken. Thats why I said you should go apply if everything is so easy. I try to support Benitez just as I tried to support RDM. Truth be told I am more happy with the defence with Benitez in charge. RDM just put Oscar, Mata and Hazard on and hoped they would always do something brilliant. When that did not happen we lost. Benitez has fixed that.

He did not choose the right line-up I agree but the players are playing for Chelsea FC and have to realize Chelsea is a big team and put their hearts into it. Something they did not do.

dont say stupid things like playing fifa makes you a good manager. if u think i m so immature then tell me a single fault in "WHAT I HAVE SAID NOT WHAT U THINK I M SAYING". and lets assess what i said -"rafa made a terrible team selection", "rafa made terrible substitutions" , so if u have a problem with that then reply on that not that i should be playing too much fifa for my good.

secondly first half was pathetic, hopeless and most people would agree. even then there was no improvement in the player's desire to go out and win and who is responsible for that if not the manager.

all that said the players too were at fault but for me benitez has to take the rap for this one.

secondly what defense are u talking about? under rafa we have conceded 7 goals in 8 PL matches while 12 in 12 under rdm. now just remove the aston villa game of 8-0 we have scored 7 goals in 7 PL matches and the only reason we scored 8 past villa was because they were pathetic that night and we got an awesome moment from the blonde (once a season moment), otherwise i have no doubt we would have found it hard to break villa too. consider man city who found 2 goals with 10 men in 45 minutes compared to us. if RDM just let the MAZACAR on the pitch and hoped somethin would happen, then FFSW does not even have that strat to make chelsea work.

dont say stupid things like playing fifa makes you a good manager. if u think i m so immature then tell me a single fault in "WHAT I HAVE SAID NOT WHAT U THINK I M SAYING". and lets assess what i said -"rafa made a terrible team selection", "rafa made terrible substitutions" , so if u have a problem with that then reply on that not that i should be playing too much fifa for my good.

secondly first half was pathetic, hopeless and most people would agree. even then there was no improvement in the player's desire to go out and win and who is responsible for that if not the manager.

all that said the players too were at fault but for me benitez has to take the rap for this one.

secondly what defense are u talking about? under rafa we have conceded 7 goals in 8 PL matches while 12 in 12 under rdm. now just remove the aston villa game of 8-0 we have scored 7 goals in 7 PL matches and the only reason we scored 8 past villa was because they were pathetic that night and we got an awesome moment from the blonde (once a season moment), otherwise i have no doubt we would have found it hard to break villa too. consider man city who found 2 goals with 10 men in 45 minutes compared to us. if RDM just let the MAZACAR on the pitch and hoped somethin would happen, then FFSW does not even have that strat to make chelsea work.

We have scored enough goals to win. Thats enough for me, the number does not matter. Under Benitez we drawed with Man City, the team with the best attack in the league (my opinion), they scored 0 goals!

Chelsea is not a lucky team like United so trying to play the game of scoring more goals than the other team is not a smart plan.

Ofcourse, as I said, Benitez takes fault in the defeat in the end but he can't take all the fault. The players are brought here for top money and they get top wages and top fans to play for. I think every player on the pitch thought the team would walk over QPR but thats not how things work. When they saw nothing was working nobody tried to do anything to get the team going. Nobody turned up for the match.

I have a feeling that it won't matter what I say, you will only argue more, so I think we should just agree to disagree.

I think every player on the pitch thought the team would walk over QPR but thats not how things work.

and where do u think they got that attitude?

from the line up itself, when u take out your 2 best players from the team for a PL game, the attitude simply transmits itself of it being an easy game...

anyways these goals might be "good enough" for u but unfortunately its not so for chelsea. like i said yesterday, dropping 10 points in 8 matches is not acceptable.

How just HOW THE FUCK DID WE LOSE TO THIS PILE OF SHIT TEAM?

Marko Marin should have been sent off, was absolute bollocks hence why he rarely plays! Also Torres was shit, Lampard wasn't great (see just because he had 2 good games doesn't mean hes worth of 150k p/w for another 2 years), Luiz wasn't much better either. Ba automatic starter hopefully, Pjanic and another DM in in January please and make them 2 automatic starters over Luiz and Lamps :)

How can we beat Everton 2-1 and Villa 8-0 but get beat of one of Harry Redknapp's teams?

FUCK SO FRUSTRATING AHAEHUI9T0ORNGJIOEWTNEOTKJINEDGKI-KG0JEW-OY=E0J9I604OJGDJI