Norwich v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously think Mikel's game is simply too boring and simple for most and that's why they don't like/rate him.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves!

Mikel is a great player and deserves his new contract, but he is not an outstanding player. He gets the job done and isnt as bad as people make him, he is not world class though.

We should more than buy another option to compete with him, not a priority I must admit.

I think you've just to to thank god for giving you the ability to understand football at an almost molecular level. Not everyone has that - like you say they like 'flashy'....they like shiny things.

I don't believe in god. I just thank my football knowledge.

when did I ever say mikel was.playing shut or that I don't like his game? everyone knows Luiz likes to go forward and so does lamps, therefore mikel adds that anchor in the pivot if Luiz goes forward.

It wasn't aimed at you. TorontoChelsea mentioned Mikel's performance and I said something about it. I don't think you even mentioned Mikel in your post so it really didn't have anything to do with your post.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves!

Mikel is a great player and deserves his new contract, but he is not an outstanding player. He gets the job done and isnt as bad as people make him, he is not world class though.

We should more than buy another option to compete with him, not a priority I must admit.

I think you are the one getting ahead of yourself Rmpr haha. I never said anything about Mikel being a outstanding or world-class player. In fact, I agree with you. He's a good player but he's not world-class.