Ramadel Falcao, Klaas Jan Huntelaar and Edison Cavani: Do they fit the needs of Chelsea FC?

OneMoSalah

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know :( I seen it written somewhere and stole the idea :(

And I supose this is completely OK?

I was actually going to study and do an article worth putting on a newspaper, I had even downloaded 14 different games with different levels performances and outcomes from Falcao, Cavani and Lewandoski. I had also put 3 statistic sites in the favorites section. I wasnt going to write something out of my mind just for fun, it was actually going to be worth reading.

I am really pissed!

And I supose this is completely OK?

I was actually going to study and do an article worth putting on a newspaper I had even downloaded 14 different games with different levels performances and outcomes from Falcao, Cavani and Lewandoski. I wasnt going to write something out of my mind just for fun.

I am really pissed!

Oh.... you could still do one, I suppose since you've got the 14 different games you could analyse and that you'd write a much better one than mines :D

Just do it anyway mate :dance:

Oh.... you could still do one, I suppose since you've got the 14 different games you could analyse and that you'd write a much better one than mines :D

Just do it anyway mate :dance:

No, why would TC have two articles of the exact same topic (even if with different aproaches and perspectives)?

I will just delete everything and start thinking of another topic to write about...

Thanks!

Yeah i know you said on loan, but my points still stand.

We will have to pay his wages for the amount of time he's here, and he's still old :P

I don't mind how old he is if we only get him for a year-long loan. :) Plus, we might be able to make a deal with Barca so that we only pay something like 50% of his wages. Not a bad short-term solution.

No, why would TC have two articles of the exact same topic (even of with different aproaches and perspectives)?

I will just delete everything and start thinking of another topic to write about...

Thanks!

But they're not exact same topics. This one is about the falcon, edi and huntelaar while yours would be 1/3 different, replacing huntelaar with lewandowski.

No, why would TC have two articles of the exact same topic (even of with different aproaches and perspectives)?

Thanks!

Never mind that I've done it, just do it with a few other strikers like you said you were going to do Lewandowski in yours, just include other strikers that have been linked to the club... it won't be the exact same and plus you have videos of the players to analyse so I'm sure yours would be much more in depth than mines...

I don't mind how old he is if we only get him for a year-long loan. :) Plus, we might be able to make a deal with Barca so that we only pay something like 50% of his wages. Not a bad short-term solution.

They might make a deal with clubs like Arsenal or Swansea, but Chelsea? i'm not so sure. He's not even worth pursuing anymore.

He should have come to Chelsea 3-4 years ago.

They might make a deal with clubs like Arsenal or Swansea, but Chelsea? i'm not so sure. He's not even worth pursuing anymore.

He should have come to Chelsea 3-4 years ago.

You could be right, but considering how detrimental to the team an unhappy player can be when he is forced to stay. Maybe that would sway Barca towards making that sort of deal. But obviously, it's all speculation.

We're approaching a transfer window, all we can do it speculate. :P

Yeah i know you said on loan, but my points still stand.

We will have to pay his wages for the amount of time he's here, and he's still old :P

yeah but we might be able to support his wages for 6 months. good option if we get him on a 6 month loan in January. fresh option in attack. no money spent. good enough for top 4 finish. david villa maybe a tad old but he's still got his shooting boots on. could finish the chances created by our playmakers

yeah but we might be able to support his wages for 6 months. good option if we get him on a 6 month loan in January. fresh option in attack. no money spent. good enough for top 4 finish. david villa maybe a tad old but he's still got his shooting boots on. could finish the chances created by our playmakers

Can also create chances and link up with play very well. If he does become available for a six month loan, I just hope Chelsea would jump at the opportunity. It seems like a much more sensible option than splashing out on a player in the January transfer window, a player that our next manager might not even want.

None of these players will be coming to Chelsea. Just like the over hyped Neymar, Sneijder, and Hulk transfer sagas of the past. Welcome to the new Chelsea. New players who are barely old enough to drink beer and like some guy's dating standards, if you're over 30 you're not my type so you get the boot.