UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

People are trying so hard not to underestimate Juve that you are ending up overrating them. They are good and can be tricky, but let's be honest and skip the graciousness. We should top this group with few problems.

I can't see Juve BEATING us. We may draw away but beat them at home. Shaktar away could probably be the trickiest match but we should be fine. I know we have some tough games before/after the CL matches but we have a deep squad with quality players, so should deal with it pretty comfortably.

Gotta love how a conversation about a Champions League group turned into a Juventus - Napoli debate on a Chelsea forum. :D

I am really sorry, in fact I'm not replying anymore to childish arguments =)

People are trying so hard not to underestimate Juve that you are ending up overrating them. They are good and can be tricky, but let's be honest and skip the graciousness. We should top this group with few problems.

I can't see Juve BEATING us. We may draw away but beat them at home. Shaktar away could probably be the trickiest match but we should be fine. I know we have some tough games before/after the CL matches but we have a deep squad with quality players, so should deal with it pretty comfortably.

of course forecasts are on your side, but I believe that the round will depend on how both Juve and Chelsea will do against Shakhtar, that I hope will only decide which one will pass first and which second.

Last year we managed to tie 2 and win 2 out of 4 matches in season against Milan, which was a great team before they sold Ibra and Thiago.

you are surely stronger than Milan, but both our teams got stronger so I'm expecting two balanced games.

but I must admit that I'm worried for the effeciency of your game against teams with great ball possess. if barca always struggles the most against Chelsea that means we will need a great performance! may the best win =)

Hi Guys,

I am a juventus supporter with a Chelsea season ticket as I live in London. I follow both team really closely.

I think Chelsea is stronger than Juve but not by very much.

We will see...

My best result is for both teams to go through of course.

Forza Chelsea!!!

Come on Juve!!

Prepare to be dissapointed. We're on another level to Juventus.

You can't be serious. We're talking about the team that finished sixth in the PL last season + Hazard vs the undefeated champions of Italy who have also strengthened during the summer.

I think we might have a slight advantage, especially that most Juve players don't have much CL experience. But to say we are in a different level is very deluded.

For sure we are not another level... we could come out on top but we are not that much better.

Juve is the best team in Italy and they have a lot to prove and they are definitely capable.

Our weakness this season is that we are no more underdogs and we are expected to come out on top.... FOREVER CHELSEA!

i am a juve fan but i am happy to facing chelsea as they are a team I really admire. Last time we met the match ended in a 2-2 draw at our home, but this time is a different story, we have a new stadium in which we haven't lost any game yet and we have a better team. I hope we see great football from both teams and I wish that both juve and chelsea qualify from the group :)

I think he meant that Juve is now a better team compared to what it was back in 2009.

By the way, i'm happy to see that many of you are understimating us so much, you might have a bad surprise.

Last season, Benfica & Bayern fans came on here, and every post they made included “I'm so pleased your underestimating us“, it was a superstitious thing.

The rest is history.