32 Matri

33 Isla

34 Rubinho

39 Marrone

Buffon

Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini

Lichtsteiner Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Asamoah

Giovinco Vucinic

I don't think you'll get away with playing 3 at the back if we're going to be playing with 2 wingers. If they stay wide then that could cause a lot of problems. I think you'll need a back 4 rather than 3 just to provide defensive solidity on the flanks.

Italian clubs usually play with 3 defenders, it has worked for the past 100 years.

Juve doesnt really have wingers (as we imagine in EPL), they arent as free.

I believe central midfield will be crucial to the game, whoever controls it wins. Vidal and Marchisio are box to box and Pirlo is a maestro. Our double pivot will have to work, but I sincerely think RDM will have the answer.

Italian clubs usually play with 3 defenders, it has worked for the past 100 years.

Juve doesnt really have wingers (as we imagine in EPL), they arent as free.

I believe central midfield will be crucial to the game, whoever controls it wins. Vidal and Marchisio are box to box and Pirlo is a maestro. Our double pivot will have to work, but I sincerely think RDM will have the answer.

Yup. The game will be won in midfield.

I think we have to play 4-3-3 against Juve, the pivot wouldn't survive. I cringe about the thought of 5 midfielders swarming Mikel after Lampard, Hazard, Mata et al have left him alone and exposed in midfield.

Hi guys!! I'm a Juventus fun. I've read all posts by this, Unfortunately, some of us Italians have soiled your space. I apologize on behalf of all of us. About the game I hope and believe it will be a great match outcome more uncertain than ever. Congratulations for your great sportsmanship and for this beautiful forum!! And sorry for my bad english....

Hi guys!! I'm a Juventus fun. I've read all posts by this, Unfortunately, some of us Italians have soiled your space. I apologize on behalf of all of us. About the game I hope and believe it will be a great match outcome more uncertain than ever. Congratulations for your great sportsmanship and for this beautiful forum!! And sorry for my bad english....

Your English is superb, bro. Welcome to TalkChelsea.

we should be fine playing the 3-5-2. Asamoah runs all day on the left and either Lichsteiner or Isla on the right will do the same. Licht is more defensive so you might see him. If you play 2 CM I think you will be a bit exposed. It should be pretty interesting to see what the two coaches do.

I was wondering, how do you think you will line up against us?

Injury/suspension permitting, probably something like this:

518723_Chelsea.jpg

Ramires ahead of Oscar/Marin/Moses/Sturridge as he provides a great counter attacking threat, can run hard and is decent at marking and tackling.

I imagine this is what we'll look like when attacking:

723d0fb73b09b73c9ba4e12c5bc858f1.png

And while defending:

c0ae8c7bfca0e92d0909f209c8a67a0a.png

No more Ramires on the wing. I doubt he'd play there anyway (Thank God) now that we are a bit light in CM. I'd actually perfer Bertrand on the LW if RDM insists on using one defensive winger (which we shouldn't).

Yeah I think you will need to play a more defensive winger like Ramires.

Why? If anything, you will need one.