UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

I don't have PS3. I think it would be harder to win the game against Chelsea in a computer game. In real life, it is going to be much simpler. You will see.

looks like you smoked something really good. Ah, gotta love the Turks and their happy delusion. ;)

I kind of mentioned my age before. I shared a youitube video from 1989 and I said I was a kid at that time. (12 years old) I am 37 now.

Well, that suprise me, because you behave just like some child.

Anyway, now you sound just like before play-off game (Turkey - Croatia) for Euro2012 in 2011, when you were talking before match how you will destroy us, that it's better we don't show up in Turkey, bla bla. And what happened? Turkey 0:3 Croatia in Istanbul in front of 50000 crowd :*

I kind of mentioned my age before. I shared a youitube video from 1989 and I said I was a kid at that time. (12 years old) I am 37 now.

And I'm 103 and a veteran of the World War. Quit lying the whole forum know's you're 13. :doh:

you tube in 1989 ??????/it was created in 2005 you must be the new Doctor Who 0r Whooooooooooooooooo

Well, that suprise me, because you behave just like some child.

Anyway, now you sound just like before play-off game (Turkey - Croatia) for Euro2012 in 2011, when you were talking before match how you will destroy us, that it's better we don't show up in Turkey, bla bla. And what happened? Turkey 0:3 Croatia in Istanbul in front of 50000 crowd :*

What happend Euro 2008?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbCLA98O3Ms

I still remember bilic's face and crying croatian people :)

Absolutely pissing myself reading this. Please don't ban Sezai, his delusion brightens the place up a bit. I have seen deluded comments from Steaua Bucharest fans and Liverpool on a more frequent basis but this is just another level.

3-0 home and away? Seriously guys, you have Emmanuel fucking Eboue. Surely you are on the wind up? Nobody knows Galatasaray here apart from for darker activities involving another English team about 13 years ago. You are just that average club that Sneijder and Drogba play for. Your UEFA coefficient puts you below Rubin Kazan, Dynamo Kiev, CSKA Moscow and even Spurs. You don't even make the top 25. For comparison, we are 4th, behind only Real Madrid, Bayern and Barca. I have never heard of half of your team, especially your defenders and you think you will turn us over home and away?