UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

From what I've seen and heard @Roquila, wants to meet a few people !

Yeah I ve seen him telling that, I guess he is from Priştina right? I had very warm welcome when I went to priştina 2 months ago, so he can be my guest if he really comes to watch the game here.

Yeah I ve seen him telling that, I guess he is from Priştina right? I had very warm welcome when I went to priştina 2 months ago, so he can be my guest if he really comes to watch the game here.

Ye im from Prishtina and im going to Istanbul, just need to find some way to buy 2 tickets for the game.

I can help if you can join Galatasaray side :)

Aslong as i can watch the game i dont really care what side i join. Will be hard to not cheer IF we score a goal but i would take that risk. And TT Arena is a Miracle of stadium.

you are NOT my friend ,,and your friends here sound just like the Rumanians we had on here two years ago. There have been other

posts in Turkish .Dont you have Forums in Turkey where you can boast

Then you will see my little friend in February you english boy sounds like colonist.. we have forums in Turkey which dont separate people w.r.t their ethnic identity. Actually we are trying to identify poor chealse fans like u to see their faces on the match day and see them shitting their pants in last mins of the match.

What is it with Turks? genuinely every time we have anything to do with them they come on here in the droves.

our economy might be in a bad way ,,but theirs is so CRAP they rely on our tourists ,,..then they fucking knife them ..

ok they were Leeds fans but still ,,,,,,,,,

Then you will see my little friend in February you english boy sounds like colonist.. we have forums in Turkey which dont separate people w.r.t their ethnic identity. Actually we are trying to identify poor chealse fans like u to see their faces on the match day and see them shitting their pants in last mins of the match.

WTF are you talking about ,,

the sooner our mods ban you offensive sods the better ,,