UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

We are much better right now compared to 2008 with Kuyt, Sow, Meireles, Bruno Alves and Emenike. If we were not banned from UCL, we could be a much stronger side compared to Galatasaray. Our new manager Yanal has just built his mantality and system and we're going very well in Turkish League. (38 points, Galatasaray: 27 points)

Kuyt and Raul fucking Meireles? Well fuck me thank god we didn't draw you lot. We may as well not bother showing up and accept defeat then and there.

Yes well accept it. You are banned from the Champions League and that's because you are such a quality side that you had to fix matches.

No. I support Liverpool just beacuse they're epic. Do you know this fan chant?

F**k off Chelsea,

You ain't got no history,

5 European cups and 18 leagues,

It's what we call HISTORY!

I'm sorry if it was a little bit mean-but hey- he called Turkish football "shit".

And you wonder why we don't respect you?

Kuyt and Raul fucking Meireles? Well fuck me thank god we didn't draw you lot. We may as well not bother showing up and accept defeat then and there.

Yes well accept it. You are banned from the Champions League and that's because you are such a quality side that you had to fix matches.

Yes Meireles. Player of the year in EPL when he was at LFC. Also, he won UCL with a small club from London. :) And Kuyt plays with his 100% every single one of 90 minutes. Don't underestimate them. You don't even have a striker at the moment. Kuyt stands better than Torres by the way. Yes, Chelsea is stronger than Fenerbahce but we are better than Galatasaay. This year we beat Gala 2-0 and they couldn't even take a corner.

Yes Meireles. Player of the year in EPL when he was at LFC. Also, he won UCL with a small club from London. :) And Kuyt plays with his 100% every single one of 90 minutes. Don't underestimate them. You don't even have a striker at the moment. Kuyt stands better than Torres by the way. Yes, Chelsea is stronger than Fenerbahce but we are better than Galatasaay. This year we beat Gala 2-0 and they couldn't even take a corner.

Meireles player of the year in EPL ? Is that a joke ? Small club from London but far bigger than your club, have you just ever been in a quarter final in CL ?

If Kuyt and Meireles are your best players, you've got a big problem mate, seriously. Btw, you played in CL this year and you got trashed by Arsenal.

Meireles player of the year in EPL ? Is that a joke ? Small club from London but far bigger than your club, have you just ever been in a quarter final in CL ?

If Kuyt and Meireles are your best players, you've got a big problem mate, seriously. Btw, you played in CL this year and you got trashed by Arsenal.

No it is not a joke. And you guys choosed him as player of the year. And we played quarter final in CL. And all you can do is,

UEFA Champions League 1

UEFA Europa League 1
UEFA Super Cup 1
UEFA Cup Winners' Cup 2

And the cup you won from UCL final, brought to you by Drogba and Meireles.

And the cup you won from UEL, is just an coincidence, Benfica played and you won.

If a club from England, where football was founded, doing this. You couldn't expect much from Turkey. And I am a fan of Chelsea and Fenerbahçe, Chelsea isn't best club in England but If we would matter the trophies, We all be a fan of Real Madrid.

No it is not a joke. And you guys choosed him as player of the year. And we played quarter final in CL. And all you can do is,

UEFA Champions League 1

UEFA Europa League 1
UEFA Super Cup 1
UEFA Cup Winners' Cup 2

And the cup you won from UCL final, brought to you by Drogba and Meireles.

And the cup you won from UEL, is just an coincidence, Benfica played and you won.

If a club from England, where football was founded, doing this. You couldn't expect much from Turkey. And I am a fan of Chelsea and Fenerbahçe, Chelsea isn't best club in England but If we would matter the trophies, We all be a fan of Real Madrid.

Raul Meireles was never player of the year.

Raul Meireles didn't play in the Final.

How was Europa League a coincidence?

Nobody said Chelsea is the best club in England.

WTF!

Again, you come insulting our club and wonder why we don't respect you. Don't give it out if you can't take it. Calling us a small club from London? Muppet. I will gladly underestimate Dirk Kuyt because he was a woefully average player that didn't stand out in a woefully average Liverpool side. Raul Meireles I will judge on his season with us. Not bad but hardly brilliant either. If he is so amazing why were we so willing to sell him after only 1 season? OK Kuyt is better than Torres but we have better players than you in every other position. And to be honest I couldn't give a shit if you beat Galatasaray. The Turkish League is something I don't care about.

We faced you at QF in 2008. So yeah, we have played at QF of UCL. I can't remember, Wasn't he the player of the year at EPL or LFC? OUr best player is Moussa Sow, not Kuyt. But, Kuyt is still important though.

Arsenal trashed us beacuse it was our third game with our manager Yanal. Team was a mess back in those times. And we've hit the post twice in Emirates.

How long has it been since Liverpool even played in the CL though??

Yeah, I thought so..

You-Salty.gif

The only way for Fenerbahce fans to see European area is joining european team's forums because UEFA kicks them out every year :)

so please be kind to Fenerbahce fans :) They think Kuyt and Meireles make them stronger, LMAO.

Says the fan who supports Galatasaray. The team which's 11 points behind us.

Gala fans think they can beat Chelsea but it is almost impossible.

First of all they are not playing good. They can't even win a match at their league. They just collected 27 points after 15 matches.

And they are not even playing good in UCL. They won two matches. And one of them is Kopehang in Istanbul, so it is okay everyone can beat Kopenhag at their home. And they beat Juve, they couldn't beat if there was no snow. Because snow makes the bigger team smaller and makes the smaller team bigger. You can't play football on a awful pitch. That is how they come to Top 16.

Also first match in Istanbul so Chelsea can finish their dreams in Istanbul if couldn't It would be much more easier to take them out in Stamford Bridge.

Well, we beat Juventus because of snow, and Juve coulnt beat us even though there was no snow in their home, so please be kind to accept that Galatasaray deserved to qualify over Juve ;)

Your argument is just like saying Chelsea can't beat Galatasaray because Basel beat'm twice, so what? Chelsea is still fav. but you should find more supportive arguments pal. ;);)

By the way, are there any chelsea fan to come to the match in istanbul? I will be in the match so maybe we can meet and have a little chat...